Great film music you may not know (yet)...

Sandor

Yeah, what's funny though is that if you go to the Dark Forces Mod site, everyone's all excited about the official redone soundtrack, even though it's crap compared to the one by Kenneth L. Simonsen, the Soundtrack Site version.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have anything by Rachel Portman??? I've heard that her score to ONLY YOU and EMMA are two of the best love story scores ever. I haven't even watched those films, but I'm very much curious as to what the only respected FEMALE film composer can produce.

LOL

The Legend of Bagger Vance was pretty good

but

The Cider House Rules was one of my favorite scores for that year (2000 I think).

Luckily I had all the Indy scores complete. But I have 5 SW complete scores and 2 incomplete, because the author of the site had to take those down.

It would be cool if I can found those on emule or in some website...

JohnnyKnecks. I'm curious about your avatar. What is it? Seems to be a cross between a Llama, and something i cannot identify. Or is symbolism? As in "Knecks". Or "Green prancing slimy Llama" perhaps?

You nailed it right on the head! It's a low quality green pancing slimy Llama!!!!

Actually not so sure what it is, I got it from an avatar website. This was the only non-offensive one I could find. It made me giggle.

The llama is a quadruped, which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. Llamas are larger than frogs. Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, shout:

Look out, there are llamas!!

Does anyone have anything by Rachel Portman??? I've heard that her score to ONLY YOU and EMMA are two of the best love story scores ever. I haven't even watched those films, but I'm very much curious as to what the only respected FEMALE film composer can produce.

LOL

I bought the Manchurian Candidate soundtrack done by her, I thought it was great for the movie, worth having in my opinion because it includes the original movies soundtrack along with the remake

You should check out ONLY YOU on DVD. It's her absolute best, I'm told. I think the soundtrack is out of print, though . . .

John...I think you're.................no wait...I mean...I think your new signature is..."appropriate"! :P

Althought I liked the old one too. You should add to this the last line of the old signature (the line with the small text). :thumbup:

Josh500 is probably another one who really like his post count! :mrgreen:

Mirko - wondering if he's the only one who need a lot of time to load a page of this board :|:wave:

John...I think you're.................no wait...I mean...I think your new signature is..."appropriate"!  :wave:  

Althought I liked the old one too. You should add to this the last line of the old signature (the line with the small text).  :mrgreen:

Actually when I first created this new sig I wrote a whole bunch of different slogans and plan to rotate them every so often. So keep an eye on it! :thumbup: