i,m new here

mediohecho

hi everyone

i,m a new fan of john wiliams.I,m spanish & a don,t now to much about his music & compositions.

I get all the star wars & harry potter ost, th empire of sun & the terminal.I really thought he,s one of the better all over the world.

I wish all of you could teach me things about his music & is work.

news about war of worlds?? ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to add to the Member Profile sticky thread. Most people here did it months after they joined. I know I did. STAT!

Indeed. I did it years after.

I have never done it,

welcome, rather than we teach you, why not listen to John's music and let that be your guide.

experience is the best teacher, and experiencing John's music is a wonderful thing.

I will say get all of his 70's stuff that you can, its wonderful.

I have never done it,

Hey! You're refering to my most succesful topic-starter on this board (or to some hot action between the sheets?)! In fact; it was the largest thread ever until you created that abomination of a thread concerning Potterdom or whatever!

:wave:

:sigh:

:)

I have never done it,

Hey! You're refering to my most succesful topic-starter on this board (or to some hot action between the sheets?)! In fact; it was the largest thread ever until you created that abomination of a thread concerning Potterdom or whatever!

Ha ha.

~Sturgis

Greetings. Welcome to the board. Like Joe said, let the music be your guide in discovering. But if you insist, you are allowed to wallow in our profound wisdom (and slight insanity). ;)

- Marc

Dashes are a recent discovery for me. I like them. They're a nice replacement for semi-colons which I used to overuse and often incorrectly.

I also don't like misuse of commas. Especially when people say "it's" instead of "its", even though that's the easiest one to forget.

Hello, and welcome! The others are right, regularly visiting the board is a really good way to expand your knowledge of JW and film music in general.

Ray Barnsbury

Do you ever check the Other Topics forum?

The Potterdom thread and the Last Movie tread are pretty much tied.

As for your puny thread, even my Official Michael Giacchino Thread is more then twice as large.

And my RotS thread is kind of just sputtering along... :sleepy:

Welcome,BTW you are using commas instead of apostrophes..this could be your trademark

K.M.

I can't stand mis-use of comma's.

Justin

Are you insulting the original poster with this??

Could it be that he is not well versed in English??

(I don't know Spanish but could it not be they don't use apostrophe's.......just like we don't use accents (or whatever they call them) on letters in English??)

Could it be that not everyone knows everything about grammar??

Are you mad due to the lack of grammar in this post......or rather the non-use of??

I can't stand mis-use of comma's.

Justin

Are you insulting the original poster with this??

Acctually no. My comment was a refrence to a diffrent comment made to a thread that I posted. See here.

Justin - Who can see why someone could become confused. I should have included a smiley. :thumbup:

Ah, and he showed such potential...

Indeed. Potential flee's and we are stuck with people like that Sturgis character. :music:

Seriously, Sturge, man do you sleep? Or eat? :)

It's like you were made for this board. :sadwavey:

Justin