Episode III recording sessions

APBez

Anyone visited Abbey Road for the previous Star Was prequel recording sessions? Anyone get to meet JW, Lucas?

I was thinking of going down during the second week of recording, when the choral sessions are supposed to be happening.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are recording right now!>?

Is their a Hyperspace cam?

On StarWars.com there's a banner saying "Hyperspace In London This Week!" with a photo of JW conducting the LSO... anyway, there still aren't articles about the recording sessions. Probably the sessions hasn't already begun.

Bump - I have to visit london on business on Feb 21st (a Monday) - but have all of the Monday morning free - will the sessions still be going on by the 21st? Is it worth me visiting Abbey Road with a CD Case and a silver pen?!??!?!? I might not get in to a session, but is it at least worth a try to get the man's autograph? What do you think......

Bump - I have to visit london on business on Feb 21st (a Monday) - but have all of the Monday morning free - will the sessions still be going on by the 21st?  Is it worth me visiting Abbey Road with a CD Case and a silver pen?!??!?!?  I might not get in to a session, but is it at least worth a try to get the man's autograph?  What do you think......

You'd probably kick yourself for not even trying.

Neil

That's true - and I've made up my mind that I am going.....but I need to find out if the sessions are still going on around the 21st or not though....otherwise "Waste of time" does not even begin to cover it!!

Anyone any clues?

OK - wasn't exactly sure whn they started (one of the slight downsides to a interntional forum!) - will keep an eye out on the news pages here and - hopefully - be leaving very early on the 21st.....