Most beautiful actress from a John Williams scored-film

Sandor

If my wife catches me writing names of chicks she'd kill me, LOL! No, she'll jokingly do the same for the men.

-Frances O'Connor (I'm with KM... [we both love brunetes] She's pretty hot!)

-Natalie Portman (I used to think she was cuter but fizzled out, but she's still hot. Like Steef, I'm unsure if she'll still be hot in a few years.)

-Carrie Fisher as Jabba's Slave Leia (She was my 1st coming-of-age crush... 9 years old in 1983... WOW! I imagined moving those metal parts MANY times. www.supershadow.com has a somewhat rare collection of pics of her in that bikini, but you spoiler-haters better not look too closely at that site.)

-Amy Irving in The Fury (Her eyes intoxicated me in that movie!)

-Nicole Kidman in Far & Away (Man she's cute in that. Not bad in recently-viewed Cold Mountain too! Well, as long as that was her real body I mean.)

-Holly Hunter in Always (Sh's got a nice little bod and a great smile. Bad hair though.)

-Julianne Moore (Redheads usually don't get me revved. She's hotter in Boogie Nights and The Big Lebowski than The Lost World too.)

-All three Indy babes (I liked all of them in the films. Why everyone is just picking TLC is beyond me... they're all hot. Sorry, Steven! Heh!)

-Keira Knightly (is cute but major overrated for me. I usually love brunettes but I don't get all the craziness about her. She's a bit too skinny for my taste. I liked her co-star, the Indian chick in Bend it Like Beckham ALOT more!)

-...and that Potter chick is gettin' pretty cute too, but give her some more years.

You know what? I'm shocked. There isn't ANY main actress in a Williams movie that I go completely ga-ga for, although Portman came closer to that until recently, where she's looked a little (as others have said) bland.

Actresses that I REALLY think are hot-bombs:

-Indira Varma

-Jennifer Connelly

-Jessica Steen (Homefront, early-90?s TV show)

-Sarita Choudhury

-Catherine McCormack

-Olivia Hussey (Who looks like my mom when she was younger)

-Nat Chanapa (Err? yeah, she?s an actress. 8O)

-Tea Leoni (mainly, her bod... she has excellent/flawless muscle-tone, which I love in a woman!)

-Angie Harmon

-Hilary Swank (She's gotten annoying though.)

-Jennifer Lopez (Her looks are great but she herself is annoying to no end. Plus, the more popular she got, the less sexy she got to me.)

-Halle Berry (Same as Lopez. She?s just too annoying, but I can?t deny she?s hot.)

There's more... I can't think of any right now though.

This list can change drastically though. And amid all of these, (and it may be SOOOO wussy and cheesy to say, but it's true) but my wife is more beautiful than all of these women to me. :mrgreen:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me, or did she age about 15 years between Superman and Superman II?

Probably just you since, most of Superman II was shot simultaneously with Superman - The Movie.

Except that Lester reshot as much as possible, pretty much anything without Hackman. That's basically all of Kidders scenes, including her closeups in scenes that Hackman is in. You can't honestly tell me that she looks the same in both movies..?

Jeff

Hilary Swank

I think she is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen; she looks like a man! I mean, her lips are bigger than Steven Tyler's! She looked okay last night at the Oscars, but usually I run for cover when she looks in the direction of the camera.

~Sturgis

Hilary Swank

I think she is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen; she looks like a man! I mean, her lips are bigger than Steven Tyler's! She looked okay last night at the Oscars, but usually I run for cover when she looks in the direction of the camera.

~Sturgis

She looked pretty good last night.

K.M.

1. Swank: looks great sometimes and looks ugly other times. But I admire women who are cut, it's 10x's harder for women than it is for men. I've always loved the atheletic womens (I always had crushes on the runners and gymnasts in school). I'm not the usual "Big tits and blonde" lover like so many guys are, and if they're fake, I abore them. However, I think Swank is annoying (well, 90-95% of Hollywood is annoying to me) and I've hated her movies after her Karate Kid movie. Regardless, she DOES look like a man sometimes, LOL! Those aren't the times when I find her attractive. And she's always annoying.

2. Natalie Portman: I though you (Stefan) suggested that she was bland or getting worse over time? Maybe I read it wrong. I don't know, I change my mind alot about her. I'm just hoping that she's better in EIII.

3. Olivia Hussey: She and my mom look alike, and all of her friends said so... what's so freaky about that? Thank God I got my looks from my mom. Maybe you guys hate your looks or something? Heheheh....

I've hated her movies after her Karate Kid movie.

:)

Olivia Hussey: She and my mom look alike, and all of her friends said so... what's so freaky about that? Thank God I got my looks from my mom. Maybe you guys hate your looks or something? Heheheh....

It's disturbing to describe someone you think looks like your mother as a "hot-bomb".

Neil

In order:

Catherine Zeta-Jones - The Terminal

Nicole Kidman - Far and Away

Not in order:

Natalie Portman - Star Wars Prequels

Julianne Moore - The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2

Karen Allen - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Kate Capshaw - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Alison Doody - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Carrie Fisher - Star Wars Original Trilogy

Tea Leoni - Jurassic Park III

Julia Roberts - Hook

Honorable mention: Drew Barrymore - E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial LOL

I thought Kate Mulgrew swimming naked and then dying at the beginning of DENTURES was very sexy. Good on you, Kate. See you soon. All my love, Hitch.

kate2.gif

It's disturbing to describe someone you think looks like your mother as a "hot-bomb".

1. My mom is very beautiful. One reason it took so long for me to get married... all the girls out there had high expectations to live up to and most available Western babes can't cut it. :D

2. I didn't technically call the Hussey a hot-bomb. To be honest, I copy-and-pasted from nearly the exact same email discussion that I had with a friend of mine. In the original context I didn't use the word hot bomb. Sorry. :P

I thought Kate Mulgrew swimming naked and then dying at the beginning of DENTURES was very sexy.

Is DENTURES actually scored by John Williams, as required by the thread?

The same is for Hilary Swank, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry...all actresses who didn't make a single JW scored movie.

Mirko - who listed only girls that were in JW scored films. :P

I thought Kate Mulgrew swimming naked and then dying at the beginning of DENTURES was very sexy.

The same is for Hilary Swank, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry...all actresses who didn't make a single JW scored movie.

Mirko - who listed only girls that were in JW scored films. :D

You obviously don't appreciate my warped sense of humour then! Then again, no one does! ;) Oh by the way, I wouldn't class JURASSIC PARK III as being scored by John Williams. Granted the main themes are still there but it was scored by Don "Sammy" Davis. So I don't think Mrs Duchovney merits a mention. :P

Hitch, broiling a steak for 3. Anyone care to dine with me later on?

Oh by the way, I wouldn't class JURASSIC PARK III as being scored by John Williams.

Jurassic Park III - Music by Don Davis (Original Themes by John Williams). Williams didn't score it, but Davis' score was highly inspired by the previous 2, so it's like a JW score. The "probably Williams could have done a better score" discussion is another thing, thought. :P

Anyone care to dine with me later on?

Yeah, but only if King Mark bring his lasagna. :D

ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

Neil - laughing at, not with

You obviously don't appreciate my warped sense of humour then!

Yeah, I did, Hitch, that was funny! I was only pointing out that this is a thread about actresses that actually were in movies scored by John Williams...and it looks like you didn't catch my sense of humor! ROTFLMAO

Mirko - who doesn't know how to take Neil's reply. ROTFLMAO

It's good that Hitch is getting let out of the box a little more often nowadays.

They couldn't find a coffin big enough so I had to make do with my humble box. Unfortunately, the spring that gets me up in the morning broke last week due to Alma over-doing her acrobatic routines on me. All I'll say is she the only woman that can get me on my back. Then again, Kate and Tippi run her a close second and third.

Hitch, who still can't believe Mirko doesn't know anything about DENTURES. A pity really since I am slightly bemused by the fact.

Damn, Hitch is the best! LOL! It reminds me of our fun on the old Hornershrine back in the old days. ROTFLOL! I'll have to give my alter-ego... er... buddy Mike Horner a call sometime.

Chris,

Why did you mention Supershadow's site? That guy is an absolute fraud! He takes information from REAL sources over at www.millenniumfalcon.com and other sites and posts them as if it were his material! I've read "his" Episode III scene-by-scene summary MONTHS before he posted it.

This guy really believes he befriends George Lucas and the cast and crew of Episode III and even posts FAKE interviews with all of them online!

Supershadow puts all Star Wars fansites in a bad light. He takes credit for those who were "brave" enough to spoil us over the last few years. I dislike his approach truly.

To go back on topic: why didn't anyone mention one of these (e.g. the first or fourth one from the left):

photo_11_hires.jpg

photo_11_hires.jpg

If you look immediately to the far right of the picture, you'll be able to see my cameo. Yes, that's me in the hat. That's me in the corner. That's me in the spotlight...losing my religion. That's enough REM, Hitch!

Hitch :roll: ala REM

PS: Ling-Mai is making eye-contact with me. Hope she can give me very best duck!

To go back on topic: why didn't anyone mention one of these (e.g. the first or fourth one from the left):

photo_11_hires.jpg

I like the third from left. IMHO, she's the cutest. Does anyone know her name??? I don't think she's credited.

:D

If you look immediately to the far right of the picture, you'll be able to see my cameo.  Yes, that's me in the hat.  That's me in the corner.  That's me in the spotlight...losing my religion.  That's enough REM, Hitch!

Hitch  :roll: ala REM

Hey Hitch! Good to know that! Are you credited in the movie? And by the way, you look fatter in your avatar. :D

The REM reference is nice, thought. :P

Did they finally put you on a diet, Hitch?

No diet! It's great what air-brushing and tight editing can do for one's figure :D By the way, I always look lean and mean from the rear. It's the front view that needs looking after :P

Hitch, enjoying great reviews at the moment.

Hey Hitch!  Are you credited in the movie?

Yes. Check under "Obese director on catwalk" or "How to get other directors onto your set illegally" or "4th 4th assistant" (the latte guy...no sugar)

Hitch LOL at his own humor

Neil

Now Neil I have tosort of agree with Chris, she was very very good in the Next Karate Kid, which wasn't a terrible movie, it sort of reinvented itself, and it was good on several levels.

Neil

Now Neil I have tosort of agree with Chris, she was very very good in the Next Karate Kid, which wasn't a terrible movie, it sort of reinvented itself, and it was good on several levels.

Yes, but The Core was better. Boy's Don't Cry wasn't bad either.

Neil

I got a new copy of the core for like 5 bucks, not a bad movie, silly, and unbelievable, but fun.

Chris,  

Why did you mention Supershadow's site? That guy is an absolute fraud! He takes information from REAL sources over at www.millenniumfalcon.com and other sites and posts them as if it were his material! I've read "his" Episode III scene-by-scene summary MONTHS before he posted it.  

This guy really believes he befriends George Lucas and the cast and crew of Episode III and even posts FAKE interviews with all of them online!  

Supershadow puts all Star Wars fansites in a bad light. He takes credit for those who were "brave" enough to spoil us over the last few years. I dislike his approach truly.

Hi Roald!

Yes, I know... I listed because he has a bunch of pics of Slave Leia... most I had never seen before. I know that the guy is a fraud... he's extremely laughable at that. All the scoring and interviews with Lucas an all of that nonsense.

What's really bad is that while he's proclaiming this nonsense of being a Hollywood/Star Wars/Lucasfilm insider who scores with dozens of women per week and interviews Lucas, he's some dude in North Carolina posting all of this nonsense from his father's house. It's pretty sad actually. My friend found a site that posted all of his personal information... quite funny in one way, yet sad in another.

I am really surprised only one person talked about Julia Roberts.

Because there's nothing to talk about.

I've always like Joan Allen (pretty nice for an older woman)

Other then that:

Karen Allen

Drew Barrymore (now, not when she was like 6)

Ziyi Zhang (I'm jumping the gun a little there)

Frances O'Connor

Minnie Driver

Julia Ormond

Tim

Did anybody mention Gweneth Paltrow? She had a tiny TINY role as young Wendy in Hook. I'm not a HUGE blonde fan, but she ain't half bad. ;)

You guys are right with the catch Me If You Can posts though... sometimes extras are hotter than the stars.

I've always like Joan Allen (pretty nice for an older woman)

See, I've always liked Joe Allen, who's also pretty nice for an older woman.

~Sturgis

Everyone's forgetting the old movies,weren't there hot chicks in Towering Inferno,Earthquake and Poseidon Adventure,or how about Jane Eyre and Heidi?

Here's anothe one:Martha Kristen,she played Judy on Lost in Space.She was pretty hot.

K.M.

• 8 years later...

No you were right, really don't find her attractive.

Faye Dunaway

Susan Blakely

Pamela Sue Martin

Nancy Allen

Carrie Fisher (!977 - 1983)

Sally Field

Maureen O'hara

Karen Allen

Kate Capshaw