Revenge Of The Sith Album Cover

Lurker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we already know what the ROTS poster and soundtrack cover will look like. A bland, unimaginative collage of all the major characters with Darth Vader's helmet/mask as a backdrop. I'd really like to see them go retro and design a poster like the early ones for the original Star Wars.

Jeff

In case you guys are wondering, Lucas is (typically) looking for an old war kind of feel to the opening, so I don't have a problem with that title. It looks good, IMO. Damn, I can't wait for this movie. And I ESPECIALLY can't wait for the damn score!!!! CURSES!

Is there going to be a Drew Struzan poster for RotS?That will be the c.d. cover.

There will be 18 collectible covers this time around. One of them will be the Drew poster. If you buy all of the covers and arrange them in just the right way, it unlocks the "secret code" that tells you just what the hell happened in AOTC.

Neil

I agree. Supply Mr. Lucas with more cash. That will solve the problem. :eek:

Justin - Who finds Mr. Bulk's reasoning abilities uncanny. :)

I think we already know what the ROTS poster and soundtrack cover will look like.  A bland, unimaginative collage of all the major characters with Darth Vader's helmet/mask as a backdrop.

You read it here first, folks!

e3poster.jpg

The cover will just be the movie poster.

Just like thw album itself will be "lucas' movie edit" of the score.

Expecting something else is denial.

There will be 18 collectible covers this time around.

gee, I wonder who would be silly enough to buy all 18 covers?

There will be 18 collectible covers this time around.

gee, I wonder who would be silly enough to buy all 18 covers?

I recently bought the Jango Fett cover of AOTC. It was sealed and they practically gave it away for free. I think any Williams fan (or connoisseur) would've done the same.

----------------

Alex Cremers

Did you bought only the cover or the whole CD? ROTFLMAO

I'm sorry, I'm a big Williams fan, but I would never waste my money for buying 2 identical CDs just for the different cover.

I would buy the Temple of Doom OST with the Engliash booklet, but only for a human price. So, that's impossible.

I might buy a Japanese dictionary, I bet it would be cheaper. :P

Mirko - still with his ToD booklet with the damn unknown font.

A real album cover with the poster on it would have the poster shrunk to fit in the square image with black sections on the side. Like the TPM and the AotC poster covers.

Indeed. Who would fall for this childishly executed artwork?

Justin - Amazed that whoever did this couldn't even manage to get the cover square. :roll:

And Vader's helmet is pratically unrecognizable. You really can't say it's Vader if you don't know the poster.

That's really awful. And as Justin said, it's not even square! LOL

But Digipak covers aren't square, althought I don't see a reason of why the ROTS OST should be released with the Digipak cover. ;)

Mirko - who prefers the good old jewel cases.

I would buy the Temple of Doom OST with the Engliash booklet, but only for a human price. So, that's impossible. It might buy a Japanese dictionary, I bet it would be cheaper. ;)

I got Temple of Doom on e-bay - with the English booklet - for a little over £17 including postage....it's worth checking now and again......right place at the right time......this was last year........

......love the efforts at the covers....I don't care if they're not real.....

Greg - who's SW appetite is well and truly whetted!!

I got Temple of Doom on e-bay - with the English booklet - for a little over £17 including postage

;) :spiny: :spiny:

D'OH!

That's about ?24!!! I paid it about ?50! I paid it the double, and I have the unknown language booklet.

I feel killed inside.

I got Temple of Doom on e-bay - with the English booklet

I didn't know it exists an English booklet for Temple of Doom.

Is the cover the same as the regular one or different ? Please, can you send me a scan of the covers ?

Thank you.

David, that's the regular OST that used to be regularly in stores, but now it's out of print and even in those stores that sells rare CDs you can't find it. :mrgreen:

I was lucky enough to find the Japanese import version, but it costs me about ?50! :folder:

But yes, the artwork is the same. I wonder why they didn't do the cover using the original poster, like the other two films...but I like it anyways.

Also, in the Cover section of your website, did you noticed that this cover is corrupted?

Woo-hoo!

Probably I should have alerted you some time ago, since I saw the error...in July 2004...:|

But, hey I forgot about it...and now I visited your site after a while and I remembered it!

I actually like the poster now that I see it in this format. My only gripe is that "STAR WARS" really obscures Vader's face; I imagine the OST will have this at the bottom instead.

No it won't, the other two had it on top. That would look completely wrong if the last cover looked different.

-Chris, hoping, and remembering they changed the arrangement of "Episode *: ********" from TPM to AotC