Revenge Of The Sith Album Cover

Lurker

However, I have no idea what they are going to do about that offset Vader helmet. It stands out even more when cropped just like the EI and EII OST CDs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if we're lucky they may use the unaltered art that obviously did not include the Vader helmet. THe light source would be revealed and would make for a must-have cover due to the butchery that is to be the official poster. The Darth Vader helmet was obviously the main element in the 2nd work that Struzan produced for the film. I really wish they kept them as 2 separate posters, rather than merge them and make it look quite photoshopped.

• 2 weeks later...

The official album from Amazon has been photoshopped (the red rectangle has been removed).

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time alternate cover art is displayed on several sites. There's also an alternate cover art of the 24:3 R2 DVD floating around that I don't think has ever been used.

Alternate

Final cover

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time alternate cover art is displayed on several sites. There's also an alternate cover art of the 24:3 R2 DVD floating around that I don't think has ever been used.

Alternate

Final cover

Who's that actress?