Revenge of the Sith new Trailer

Luke Skywalker

I dont know if you have to endure the OC to see it guys but i have jsut seen it on a local TV channel, dubbed, and well i think that anyone who is looking for this movie will want to see it with more passion.

Great great trailer. And those drums are not from TPM (i think) they maybe the arena "burt" drums....

SPOILERS: (highligth)

the space battle doesnt seem videogame now in full motion, the clones seem to be even better, the Tantive IV looks as good as it can, Yoda is more detailed, Ian Mcdiarmid rocks...

Luke, very excited, but surely its just fandom....

PD: bashers, please spare us your opinion. Seeing the poster bashing i dont really think you can add more insight in the matter...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to record it tonight but now you've spoiled it for me.

The O.C. episode is a simulcast on CTV and Fox,so we won't get to see the Trailer on Canada since we won't see the american commercials

K.M. :(

In related news, I just saw a commercial while watching Survior for this Sunday's 60 Minutes, which will have a Lucas interview and "exclusive" Ep. III preview.

Excerpts from the transcript of my comments about the commercial from a discussion with my best friend:

FN OWNERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FN OWN!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS WORTH WAITING THRU THAT GOD-FORSAKEN MESS!!!

EMPEROR SLAUGHTERING JEDI LOOKS FN' AWESOME!!!!

EMPEROR VS YODA LOOKS FN' AWESOME!

I was miserable witing thru that depressingly *Censored* show

but now...

IT WAS WORTH IT!

ALL FN' *Censored* PAY!!!!!!!!

I can tell from the trailers this is going to be a very VERY emotional teary eye movie, the images on this trailer were so powerful along with the dialog, "You Were the Chosen One!!" and the best of the trailers to come out of the prequels yet, which promises the best film of all of the prequels, and very dark, which I like.

The O.C. episode is a simulcast on CTV and Fox,so we won't get to see the Trailer on Canada since we won't see the american commercials

K.M. :(

You could have put up an antenna and watch it over-the-air from the border stations.

I saw it. IT was OK. About what I expected. It had a dark tone and feel to it which made it cool. I suppose that best moment was Palpy all like "Are you threatening me?". I got a kick out of that.

I could've sworn I saw Yoda and the Emperor exchanging lightning blasts... :(

I honestly haven't been this excited by a movie in quite awhile

Yeah there was a bit in there where the Emperor even throws sections of the friggin Galactic Senate at Yoda.

The man has some friggin power. I cannot wait to see Yoda finally get his ass kicked.

It seemed like it merged elements from both trilogies so there isn't such a divide between them anymore. Pretty startling trailer. Its wierd to see footage of Vader and the Emperor that I haven't seen before. I was surprised to see ObiWan getting so emotional.

I also recently found a link with pics from the movie also, some of them not available in the trailer or anywhere else that I have seen:

BEWARE: SPOILERS!!!

Sorry, I decided to get rid of this one as well..........

Wow...WOW. I love Darth Sidious. I really, really do.

That drum music doesn't sound like it's from the arena; probably original music "composed" by some SFX guy working on the trailer.

I'm not going to post links of course, but I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Internet Movie Database, just go to the Sith messageboard, they have stuff there to help you out KM...

Tim

Wow...WOW. I love Darth Sidious. I really, really do.

That drum music doesn't sound like it's from the arena; probably original music "composed" by some SFX guy working on the trailer.

The drum music wasn't any SW music that I recognized either. I get the feeling that the Sidious/Emperor that we see in Jedi is going seem pretty mellow when compaired to his ROTS days.

emporerslightning.gif

That was a darn cool trailer. Awesome is more like it.

The CGI in that thing is the best I have ever seen. It's looking like this movie is going to give ESB a run for it's money. I just hope JW is up to the task.

I'm curious if either Qui-Gon's theme or the Mystery theme from AOTC will return in this one. And I'm definitely hoping for an epic, choral rendition of the Emperor's theme, ala ROTJ

Movieman, there was no need to remove the link for the pictures, just the movies. Even then you can post a link to the site where you can download it, but you're just not allowed to post direct links to mp3s or movies. I just didn't want you to get in trouble, that's all. :(

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the tip.

Links deleted by moderator

Please don't link to a site that has a disclaimer stating, "Some of files or images posted on this site might be inappropriate for you or your area.

Please view these pages with caution. If you feel you are not allowed, please

exit this site immediately. Thank you!"

what the hell? I thought it was supposed to be at the 39 min mark - did I miss it??

I think I owe you an apology...that post in which I said the 39 minute mark was a sarcastic one. I was not serious...please forgive me if you had to cancel you 39 minute mark plans...

Tim

The only thing you have to apologize for is making me watch more than a minute of The OC :(

But I forgive you, because that trailer was worth it!!

KM, it wasn't a commercial but part of the OC programming, so if you didn't watch you missed it.

It was quite good, I thought, too much of the idiotic fast edits, but the part where the Emperor replys to Anakin, where can he learn these powers, and the Emperor says Not from a Jedi, I was hooked. The effects were awesome, maybe the story will be too, I guess I'll know April 2nd.

bashers, please spare us your opinion. Seeing the poster bashing i dont really think you can add more insight in the matter...

Please don't tell people what they can and can't post here. This forum is about open exchange of ideas. If someone didn't like the trailer, they should feel free to post about it here, just like you can talk about how much you enjoy it.

Neil

Yeah guys... seeing Yoda's reaction to the force lightning and senate pods being thrown at Yoda... Sidious reacting to the Jedii... Yeah... Lucas can't even screw this one up... it's the on'e I've been waiting for!

Lucas can't even screw this one up...  

you may live to regret those words

I just downloaded the trailer in extremely high quality HDTV.avi format and, especially after seeing the messed-up versions from Peru, I find this trailer an absolute winner!

In fact; I would go so far as saying that this is one of the best trailer ever made! I loved the trailers from the first two prequels, but this one out-classes them in every regard. It's more artistic and has an almost surreal quality to it.

That last shot before the film's logo of Obi-Wan and Anakin going through mid-air, clashing their lightsabers together is truly perfection.

This movie is going to be everything I wanted to see in the prequels since George Lucas first announced them.

GLORIOUS!!

Drax... you don't need Hyperspace to view the trailer... Just PM me... I will send you a link for a high quality .avi file that will blow your mind.

The visuals were pretty damn awesome. While the trailer lacked a proper build-up (although the beating section was pretty cool) there's plenty of eye-candy. I must say, the VFX look better than ever, and I even noticed Yoda looking pretty good. Pretty good for a CG creature that is, he'd still be better if he was just the old puppet.

And Natalie Portman looked smokin'! ROTFLMAO

Hello everybody!

I'm almost new in this forum, so I say to all of you a big HELLO!!!!

I'm from Spain and have just seen the trailer in a not so great quality but in Spanish. It's awesome, great. One of the best trailers I have ever seen. The music they have choosen fit perfectly well with the images... It's amazing...

I do not know wheter there are any spanish people here, but if you want to see the trailer in Spanish, but not too good quality, visit www.loresdelsith.net

Hi Yeriud! I'm sorry there. I was refering to posting unofficial links to stuff like trailers, pictures, etc. I'm not the moderater here so I guess Neil has to make that decision. If we are free to post links here for the trailer I will deliver!

When you wrote: "have you read my message?", you were refering to the message in this thread, right? I didn't recieve any PM's from you, so I guess that's not what you meant.

Anyway; I agree 100% about the trailer being awesome! I'm not sure if I would want to see a Sapnish version of it, but that's ok.

Welcome to the board dude!