Revenge of the Sith Track List? (possible spoilers)

Lurker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what do you suppose ends up in the concert track from RotS? The principal theme, or something else?  :joy:

The problem is if Battle of the Heroes is not the music for the Space Battle and these track titles end up to be true,I don't see any other title for that fit for space battle.I hope one of the major action sequences in the film doesn't remain unreleased.And how about the Wookie battle,where's that?Or the Opera sequence

K.M.

The problem is if Battle of the Heroes is not the music for the Space Battle and these track titles end up to be true,I don't see any other title for that fit for space battle.I hope one of the major action sequences in the film doesn't remain unreleased.And how about the Wookie battle,where's that?Or the Opera sequence

Well, the CD will be probably around 70-75 minutes, so it's clear that A LOT of stuff will remain unreleased from this 2hr-plus score. And surely there will be some AMAZING cues among those... :joy:

I wanted the opera sequence.

Every 'song' in SW had always been there...

Not the source music heard in Dex's Diner. Or the film version of "Lapti Nek". Or the Joseph Williams source cues heard in Jabba's Palace and sail barge.

Neil

Well, the CD will be probably around 70-75 minutes, so it's clear that A LOT of stuff will remain unreleased from this 2hr-plus score. And surely there will be some AMAZING cues among those...

I'll be very upset if the Rebel fanfare that's too appear in the space battle isn't on that soundtrack. I'm really looking forward to revisiting that fanfare.

Speaking of "old themes" and returning to a previous topic of discussion- the only concert version of the "Han Solo and the Princess" theme I've heard is on the ESB Charles Gerdhart disc. I believe it is a Williams arrangement. It has a nice version of the Imperial March too.

It's really too bad that theme has more or less been abandoned. It's my favorite of the entire saga.

Mr. K

Speaking of "old themes" and retur

- the only concert version of the "Han Solo and the Princess" theme I've heard is on the ESB Charles Gerdhart disc.  I believe it is a Williams arrangement.  

Mr. K

Williams says it's his arrangement on the back of the c.d.Also,The Prague Philarhmonic recorded it for a Silva album,but that version is slower adn less dynamic.

KM.

I've always wanted Williams to record that theme with the LSO. We have the good Gerhardt version, ad the Roy Budd & the LSO version, but we need Williams w/the LSO.