"Scorpion Dance"

Henry B

Was the "Scorpion Dance" music in the 60 MINUTES Episode III preview composed by Williams?  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yuh-huh.
    • Nuh-uh.

The two-second Episode III clip from 60 Minutes. Synthesized or symphonic? You decide.

I apologize for the alliteration.

Oops, sorry again.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning toward yes, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe 75%.

And the further question is, if it is Williams, will it be on the OST. We might have a snippet of unreleased music before the CD even comes out in any way.

And the further question is, if it is Williams, will it be on the OST. We might have a snippet of unreleased music before the CD even comes out in any way.

The 60 Minutes interview from 1999 had duel music that didn't even make it into the movie.

Neil

Sounds like Williams to me. It's really short, so it's hard to tell. But the style and sound of the brass seems to match Williams' action writing style in recent years.

Ted

I dont know the actual cue titles, but I think it may have been the very beginning of "The Great Dual [sic]".

Neil

It probably was, that cue has managed to work its way into everything but the actual movie. Video games, the Williams feature on the DVD. And it's still the best statement of DotF yet. :P