Lucas' montage on John's music for RotS

David Vincent

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they wanted to originally. There were reports of trying to have a cut that was as locked as possible when going into the scoring sessions. It's a good sign, but we all know Lucas tends to change his mind and likes to tinker, so I guess only time will tell.

Great pic BTW. LOL

No man, this rocks! LOL I'd put it on my desktop if I wouldn't still have hope RotS will be good. :D

- Marc, who currently has an episode III wallpaper.

I'd desktop it except I'd prefer to have the whole poster, or just the duel part, not the cut image. I'll try do that in paint, but maybe u can do that too, Dave?

Maybe you could change Vader's mask in the background to the looming shadow of Ben Burtt

Or switch Lucas and Burtt so that Lucas's face is looming in the background. I still think Burtt tore up the music because he was bitter or because he didn't know how to edit, and Lucas was too much of a dope to realize it. He's no musical expert; how would he tell that the music had been tampered with if he'd only heard it once at the recording sessions? That said, the blame still falls on him for not picking up on the horrible editing.

Hilarious pic. :D

Impressive work, David. It's easily the best fan art I've seen not only at Jwfan.

Or switch Lucas and Burtt so that Lucas's face is looming in the background.

I don't know how Burtt looks like, but still where do you see him in the picture?

He kind of looks like a duck (I think anyway) If you watch the Special features on your Star Wars DVD you'll see him probably talking about sound design, etc... Or In the final scene in Episode 1 he is standing near Rick McCallum (or whatever his name is :mrgreen: LOL)

Sorry to point this out. But i Will play purist this time.

Do you remember the moaning about Obi-wan's reversed haircut?

Well, you know, this poster is anything but Lucas Bashing:

Williams is in the place of the bad guy...

I love that pic! I tried to make it my MSN avatar, but then it became too small to see who GL and who JW is...

i was so bored yesterday that i decided to do a ROTS Wallpaper, and i just wanted to ask you guys if you like it?

http://www.8ung.at/aleonh1/wp-800x600.jpg 800x600

http://www.8ung.at/aleonh1/wp-1024x768.jpg 1024x768

http://www.8ung.at/aleonh1/wp-1280x1024.jpg 1280x1024

All character images are part of the new starwars.com-Design, the lava images are from various images, and the lava lines that seperate the characters are painted in Photoshop :)