Medal of Honor

John McClane

I'd like to know how many soundtracks there are for these games, and possibly, the tracklists!

There are only OSTs or also expanded/complete bootlegs too?

Thanks in advance,

Mirko - hoping this won't turn in another thread bashing Max who paid more than $128 for a MoH score. :mrgreen:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a promo/rip of Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault also by Lennertz Tracklists that I have seen have varied so I do believe it more then likely a game rip.

There are some samples of the music on the ea website here

http://www.eagames.com/official/moh/pacass...l.jsp?src=music

Allied Assault has 15 or so min of new music that was rumored to have been coming on a compilation dic awhile back but right now It can only be heard as mp3 files on the game disc.

MOH: official disc

MOHU: official disc

MOHF: official disc

MOHAA: 5 tracks from the game ( Main Theme, Sabotage The Motor Pool, Sniper's Last Stand, The Hunt For The King Tiger, Storming Fort Schmerzen - to identify them in the game files, well hear the main theme and all of them have a reprise for it, and many still have their names)

MOHRS: no giacchino, promo score (official but not sold),

I think all offical discs are complete, since they have many bonus tracks (dialogue versions, vinil/radio sounding songs...)

MOH: official disc

MOHU: official disc

MOHF: official disc

MOHAA: 5 tracks from the game ( Main Theme, Sabotage The Motor Pool, Sniper's Last Stand, The Hunt For The King Tiger, Storming Fort Schmerzen - to identify them in the game files, well hear the main theme and all of them have a reprise for it, and many still have their names)

MOHRS: no giacchino, promo score (official but not sold),  

I think all offical discs are complete, since they have many bonus tracks (dialogue versions, vinil/radio sounding songs...)

They are not all complete. There are still a few tracks from Frontline and Underground that didn't make it on the CD.

-Erik-

They are not all complete.  There are still a few tracks from Frontline and Underground that didn't make it on the CD.

-Erik-

:) :heartattack:

Suggest Mike to put those in his official site, PLEASE :P

And underground? But if there is some mins free on the CD... aw...

They are not all complete.  There are still a few tracks from Frontline and Underground that didn't make it on the CD.

-Erik-

:) :heartattack:

Suggest Mike to put those in his official site, PLEASE :P

And underground? But if there is some mins free on the CD... aw...

I could be wrong about Underground... I'll have to check. But I do remember a few cues being left off the Frontline album.

-Erik-

I have to agree with Manuel somehow! ;)

I believe this missing cues are easily ripped from the videogames, the only problem is...I don't have them (and I'm not interested in get them, since I'm interested only in the music of these videogames).

• 8 months later...

Giacchino left after MOHAA. He did the score for Call of Duty (really the spiritual successor if you follow games development) which was ok, but it wasnt quite as enjoyable as MOHAA (score-wise IMHO)

• 3 years later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread - but I was looking for some sort of analysis of Michael Giacchino's themes from the medal of honor series (anyone know if such a thing exists?).

Anyway, I noticed that Erik mentioned some unreleased music from Frontline and possibly underground. Does anyone know if this this music is available on any of the PC games? Is it rip-able on PS2 in any way? Or what it is? I'm very interested in his MoH scores and the existence of this music has me itching to hear it!

All I want is the Call of Duty Finest Hour End Credits with no narration

I'd like that score. I remember Erik said there was a release but I could never find such a thing. Mark, do you have the score? If so, send me a PM, which also reminds me I need to upload something...