williams

codanai

I am desperately looking for John Williams scores to analyze... and I don't mean transcriptions or anything like that; I'm looking for exactly what I hear on his CDs--the fully orchestrated scores. It can be film scores or any of his concert works. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Pleeeease let me know! :)

thanks!

- Jacob (codanai)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering this for a while, and though I doubt it, I figured I'd ask. Is it possible to obtain just one instruments' part for the scores they offer those signature editions for? For instance, could I get the Horn part for CoS?

Ray Barnsbury

I've been wondering this for a while, and though I doubt it, I figured I'd ask.  Is it possible to obtain just one instruments' part for the scores they offer those signature editions for?  For instance, could I get the Horn part for CoS?

Ray Barnsbury

You can buy the whole set and throw everything away except the horn part. Answer's no, I think.

Before you throw all the other parts away though,please send me the rest of the brass parts... :)

You could get the score and extract the parts manually though....or hire a copyist to do it for you...again...$$$