ROTS and Wal*Mart

Lurker

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mrgreen:

Well it won't be exclusive for very long.The more music the better ,whatever the form.

It doesn't mention the download is actually music.

k.M.

That's all right, I'm probably buying this at Walmart anyway...although I'm just feeding the beast...sooner or later it'll turn on us...

:mrgreen:

But wooooot, exclusive bonus track!

It doesn't mention the download is actually music.

"FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Get an exclusive bonus song! For more information, see the details on the enclosed insert in the CD."

Neil

Get an exclusive bonus song? Song? :roll: I must have missed the lyrics in all of JW's cues.

~Sturgis, who knows it's stupid but is annoyed by this

Excellent! I was buying mine there anyway. Either there or a 45 minute drive to a mall.

I hope the quality is good. Why ddn't they just put it on the CD?

Wal Mart probably wanna promote their site.

Anyway it would be cheaper for them to offer it online then to have Sony Classical make special CD's with that track just for them.

But Chris has a point, i'd hate for this to be just a 128 KBPS MP3.

I don't get this. Did John Williams and/or George Lucas strike an exclusive deal with Walmart? And what about those who live OUTSIDE the US? I live in Austria, and we don't have any Walmart here!!! So we don't get to enjoy the bonus track?

But I suppose it's like the "On The Conveyor Belt" from AotC -- in the end, everybody who's a bit dedicated gets the bonus track. And "limited time" can mean anything . . . i.e. three years or more.

;)

I'm so torn, lol. I hate Sprawl-Mart (see my sig) but I'd like to see what this "bonus" "song" actually "is". And you can't.....beat that........discount price..... :music:

And ? I live in Austria, and we don't have any Walmart here!!! So we don't get to enjoy the bonus track?  

:

sure you will,just as your enjoying the c.d. right now that's not even in stores yet.

k.M.

Heh. Wal-Mart, who's plants look like crap and sell for more than my family's greenhouse. yet, we still shop there. Most of the time, their prices are good enough. Just don't buy your plants there before checking your local greenhouses! :wave: