BLACK SUNDAY complete score

Chris

Hey guys! Just listening to my new 2-CD set (49 tracks!) of the complete Black Sunday score, and loving it! It's like 2 hours of deleted music you've never heard from Star Wars and Jaws! Does anyone else have this set? And if so, does anyone have any official (or otherwise) track listings? I have just ordered the DVD as I've never seen this film, but it would be great to know what this interesting music is scoring.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miguel, the last track in your page is 18 Preparation (Fugue) -- The Blimb & The Bomb -- Air Chase -- The Explosion -- End Cast and should be the 28th.

The covers were made by Raresoundtracks a few years ago, I don't know if there is still a site or if I still have the covers...

Miguel, the last track in your page is 18  Preparation (Fugue) -- The Blimb & The Bomb -- Air Chase -- The Explosion -- End Cast and shold be the 28th.

The covers were made by Raresoundtracks a few years ago, I don't know if there is still as site or if I still have the covers...

Rare Soundtracks are still on: http://filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/

That's the set (but with a different cover). But still no track titles... Has anyone invented their own?