Well, what do you expect from a ChrisAfonso topic?...

ChrisAfonso

.. exactly, the usual piano transcriptions:

Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious (first section)

MIDI Sheet Music

What next? I'm not sure if I should do the rest of this track, I thought maybe Immolation Scene or Anakin's Betrayal, of course BotH too eventually.

-Chris

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about doing French hack Maurice Jarre's wonderful Russian-esque Main Titles to TOPAZ?

You know, if I'd given in to tempation and listened to the audio files before buying the CD, I'd be kissing you right about now.

I'd still love you to continue your Return of the King music too, you know :P

As you can see on the sheet music plugin page, I used Sibelius :wave:

(I can't stand Finale, I find the note input mechanism utterly contra-intuitive... but that's a personal comment, I know the program is top notch).

Sorry, I didn't look at the sheet music. ;) Indeed, I like Finale very much, but to each his own.

Could you tell me (or PM me if you'd rather) how to get a Finale document into the Windows Media Player format and post it here like you have done (it's probably similar to Sibelius in that way).

Thanks. :music:

~Sturgis

Finale outputs to standard midi format 0 or 1, Stoogis. But your attempts at arrangements are likely to be juvenile and puerile at best, so why bother ?

Mm, so you're one of those. It's nothing new; we've seen your kind (and maybe even you yourself) come and go plenty of times. Hope you enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Ray Barnsbury

:|

Anyways, I don't really know what that means. Could someone who actually knows what they're talking about please let me know? Thanks. :)

~Sturgis

Well, with Sibelius I just select "*.mid" as the file mask when saving the file, and I get a midi file.

I just checked woth Finale (2003), it works the same.

Is Sibelius still alive and living in Kuala Lumpur? I must say his Karelia suite is very enjoyable indeed.

Thanks for all the help so far, Chris, but how do I post it here, now that it's a midi file? Do I have to have it hosted somewhere online first?

(Sorry, I'm really stupid when it comes to these things.) :)

~Sturgis

Any chance that Chris or someone else could make a transcription for piano of "Secrets of the Castle" from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? That would be great!

Regarding your question, Sturgis, of course you have to host in somewhere online to be able to link it :( Don't you have some webspace? There are several places where you can get free web space.

• 1 month later...