Sign in to follow this  
Justin

It's somebody's birthday.....

Happy birthday Neil!!!! :jump::):D:)

"HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NE-IL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!"

:)

Justin -Who wishes Neil the happiest b-day. :)

P.S. July 17 is your birthday right? :mrgreen: :tongue2:

Whatca gettin for ya birthday?

I don't know, how much do you want to send me? :)

So far I got a book called Film Fatales from my father. It's all about the women from spy films, with a heavy emphasis on Bond women. Seems like it's a really good book. And man, there was a picture of Ursula Andress from the set of Dr. No that I've never seen. And yes, it's in the white bikini. :mrgreen:

My sister gave me a $50 gift certificate to Half.com, and I already blew most of it on soundtracks. I ordered the re-recording of Barry's Body Heat. I also ordered the original soundtracks to Goldsmith's Poltergeist and Basic Instinct and Herrmann's North By Northwest. The nice thing is, I still have some of the gift certificate left over.

So far that's it. Expect hourly updates. :)

Steve, what cool stuff did you get today?

And thanks to everybody!

Neil

Happy birthday Steve and Neil!!!!! I hope you guys have lot of fun. Coincidentally, mine was yesterday. It's cool that there are so many around the same time.

Ray Barnsbury-now technically an adult . . . emphasis on technically ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Neil, Ray, and Steve!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day and a wonderful celebration, and most importantly, I hope you all have many many more wonderful birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Harry

Looking back at these old birthday threads (not just this one), I find it striking to see how much more voluble some currently active members were several years ago. Time seems to have rendered some of us more laconic. More generally, it's interesting to note the ways in which our (online) personalities have evolved (and I referring to more than those callow opinions that may make us cringe today) -- a phenomenon obviously not limited to this message board but perhaps easier to track here than in other areas of life.

He's 26?

Yes. Yes I am.

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes, and happy birthday Saxman717, wherever you are!

Happy birthday Donald Sutherland!

And happy birthday David Hasselhoff!

Neil

Looking back at these old birthday threads (not just this one), I find it striking to see how much more voluble some currently active members were several years ago. Time seems to have rendered some of us more laconic. More generally, it's interesting to note the ways in which our (online) personalities have evolved (and I referring to more than those callow opinions that may make us cringe today) -- a phenomenon obviously not limited to this message board but perhaps easier to track here than in other areas of life.

Indeed.

In any case, happy birthday to Neil. Have a great one!