The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo, first time.

...now how do I make a screen capture?

If you have a DVD-Rom player use PowerDVD or PowerCinema to make a screengrab. It will put the frame showing on the clipboard. you can than make it into a seperate image with any old image program.

Woo, first time.

...now how do I make a screen capture?

If you have a DVD-Rom player use PowerDVD or PowerCinema to make a screengrab. It will put the frame showing on the clipboard. you can than make it into a seperate image with any old image program.

I cant do that. Must be win98...

Still not sure, I've pressed print screen and c on the frame I want, but I dont know how to access the clipboard to see it

Still not sure, I've pressed print screen and c on the frame I want, but I dont know how to access the clipboard to see it

Open an image program like Paint or Photoshop and simply press Ctrl+V

Won't work most of the time though. On modern system, DVD player apps usually use overlays, meaning that a copy and paste will result in just a single coloured (usually blue) image.

Marian - who doesn't think PowerDVD wouldn't work with Win98.

pic2.jpg

I'm not sure how to compress files so when I uploaded the pic on photobucket it automatically made it this small

Won't work most of the time though. On modern system, DVD player apps usually use overlays, meaning that a copy and paste will result in just a single coloured (usually blue) image.

Marian - who doesn't think PowerDVD wouldn't work with Win98.

PowerDVD has an option for making screenshots. Works every time.

Hitch's looks like The Name of the Rose