The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damien: Omen II? Or is it III?

Damien: Omen II is correct! :angry:

Originally I wanted to post the shot just prior to this one, with the taut cable plummeting down the elevator shaft. Unfortunately without seeing it in motion it just looked too damn obscure so I went with this one which might have been a little TOO easy...

I'm chancing my chins here.....DUEL?? Judging by the 1.33 frame ratio.

Damn you're fast! I was hoping this one would stump everyone for a while. Yes, the aspect ratio was a clue. It's a memorable scene in that it's the only time you see the driver of the truck!

Duel: correct!

Next?

I've read many silly comments on this board over the years and God knows I'm no angel myself but that just happens to be the stupidest comment I've ever read!!! Couldn't you see the thread marks on the wheel?

I've read many silly comments on this board over the years and God knows I'm no angel myself but that just happens to be the stupidest comment I've ever read!!! Couldn't you see the thread marks on the wheel?

Um, actually, Hitch, my computer screen was broken, and it kept darkening, to the point where I couldn't even see certain images or videos clearly. I saw the dude's boot, and I saw two large objects on either side of him.

Um, actually, Hitch, my computer screen was broken, and it kept darkening, to the point where I couldn't even see certain images or videos clearly. I saw the dude's boot, and I saw two large objects on either side of him.

In that case, you might guess the pic before your post is the Overture to Lawrence of Arabia.

I was gonna say THE GRAPES OF WRATH but Hank Fonda looks too clean in that screenshot. The 1st pic is it MUNICH?

D'oh, how could Hitch beat me to that. The weight of his chins must have bent spacetime and placed his post before mine.

It's good to be a Spacing Guild Navigator :P

Funnily enough I was going the Coen Brothers direction as well and was gonna suggest THE LADYKILLERS (remake)