The Guess the Screenshot game

indy4, yours might be a bit more difficult if you didn't put the film title in the file name.

;):D Yes they would...problem is, I don't have that software stuff you guys are using, I just type in the movie title on Google Images and try to find a random screenshot.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you can save it to your computer as a different name. Although I don't know why anyone who wanted to play the game would intentionally check the file name.

Then you can save it to your computer as a different name. Although I don't know why anyone who wanted to play the game would intentionally check the file name.

Oh, I see. I shall do that in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and yes. Heat is a phenomenal film. IMO the best cop movie ever made. The Others was also excellent, and besides it's always great to see the legend Eric Sykes popping up in films. He's been around for decades! He used to co-write The Goon Show with Spike Milligan back in the 50s!

The third one shouldn't be too hard to anyone who's seen the film.

Not Krull either.

Come on guys, this is a camp cult classic! It also has a memorable naked girls bathing scene which can be quite an important part of a 12-year old boy's development (I was 12 when this film came out!)

The Beastmaster. My friend and I snuck into a theatre to see that when I was about twelve years old.

I didn't recognize the screenshot, I think at that time I was more interested in the boobie shots.