The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. :lol: I never thought this was going to be so difficult! :P I can post another screenshot from that movie a little bit later (I don't have a DVD with me at the moment).

I've been waiting 48 freckin' hours for another screenshot......commmmeeee onnnnnnnn

Sorry, man, sorry, I've been real busy these last 48 hrs ... :(:P Just wait another few hours and the screenshot will be here, I promise! ;)

OK, so finally, here's another one. It should be easier now. :P

Sshot4.jpg

Yeah right....and Pinocchio is a true story. :lol:

Is it EXECUTIVE DECISION???

Correct, Mr QuestionMarkMan. Your powers of observation do you credit :P

I thought of that this morning as well. You may very well be correct on that one.

At last!!

Righty-ho - enjoy!

First one's easy, second one not-so-easy, third one...well, good luck.....

PDVD_001-1.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

PDVD_002.jpg

Is the first The English Patient?

Have I everyones permission to biatch slap the rabbit red??

First one CAPRICORN ONE?

Pixie - just to make you sick - PowerDVD!!!!

Neither Capricorn One nor Love Actually are correct......

Christ! I thought the first one was easy!!

I can't give a bigger clue to the first one without telling you the title of the movie....see previous post....perhaps you'd have managed better if you had a plan?

Second pic....that's an airport they're stood in.....it's a recent movie.....post-2001 at least.

Third pic.....I shouldn't give you a clue really, I should leave it as a Project for you to work on....but the growing frustration would spread like Wildfire.

Greg

I can't give a bigger clue to the first one without telling you the title of the movie....see previous post....perhaps you'd have managed better if you had a plan?

According to the imdb, that quote is similar to a quote from Jesus Christ Superstar.

Second pic....that's an airport they're stood in.....it's a recent movie.....post-2001 at least.

United 93?

Someone buy that man a drink.....

The first is indeed Norman Jewison's Jesus Christ Superstar - the man pictured is the late great Carl Anderson. United 93 also correct.....

Just the third one to go!

Thanks, wouldn't have gotten it without your hint. Though once I did figure it out, I looked at it again and thought, oh yeah, definitely. Haven't seen it in years, but it's from near the beginning of the film, isn't it? Only saw 5 minutes of the remake and wasn't impressed (even having a soft spot for Christa Miller).

Pixie - just to make you sick - PowerDVD!!!!

Gnaaa! I knew it!

Oh well. I finally get to see The Doctor's Daughter tonight so that'll cheer me up.

Mmmmm... Georgia Moffett... <drool>

Sorry. ;)