The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 minutes

No. Tobey Maguire wasn't in THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.

Come on guys it's an easy one.

The clue was "Tobey Maguire broke his back for this director...twice." Ok...I'll simplify it again. "Tobey Maguire worked with and broke his back for this director...twice.

SEABISCUT!

straight from the most reliable source ever, imdb:

Almost couldn't do Spider-Man 2 (2004) after having an on-set accident while shooting Seabiscuit (2003), which made him suffer severe back pains. Jake Gyllenhaal was already in talks to replace him and had already begun preparation.

I would LOVE to post some screencaps but I have no idea how to get screen captures. I can play DVDs on my laptop but whenever I press the print screen button all I get is a blank image. :) Can anyone help?

Press "Print Screen"

Open MS paint, click Ctrl-V

Use select tool, the box icon at the top left, to draw a box around the screenshot

Ctrl-X

File, new

Ctrl-V.

SEABISCUT!

straight from the most reliable source ever, imdb:

Almost couldn't do Spider-Man 2 (2004) after having an on-set accident while shooting Seabiscuit (2003), which made him suffer severe back pains. Jake Gyllenhaal was already in talks to replace him and had already begun preparation.

SEABISCUIT wasn't a friggin' WESTERN!!!!!!!!

Ok, If I mentioned that the director's name was Ang Lee.....would that help??? I can see everyone hitting IMDB about now.

Press "Print Screen"

Open MS paint, click Ctrl-V

Use select tool, the box icon at the top left, to draw a box around the screenshot

Ctrl-X

File, new

Ctrl-V.

I don't have MS Paint, but I have Word, and Picture It. When I paste the print screen image it always just appears as a black screen, no image. What am I doing wrong?

Get PowerDVD.

Use the Screenshot function.

Crop the image in any image editor.

Thanks for the info. Can you give me a link? (I'm not being lazy, I just want to be sure I download the right thing and don't get a virus!) ;)