The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try VLC. It's free and supposedly plays pretty much every format there is, so I suppose it does DVDs as well.

Yep. If something won't play for me, I always turn to VLC. Snapshots are really easy to take as well.

Too many distractions for me. I know I'll start a Backgammon Game if the temptation is there (like the one I'm playing right now).

I used to have a movie on at work....but the DVD drive on my PC got sluggish, it's impossible to watch a movie. Which is why I've been watching so much TV recently.

Oh, I want absolutely zero distractions when watching a movie. I only use the other PC because that's what's hooked up to the projector. Plus it's in the other room, so it keeps me from being distracted by the ICQ/Skype/IRC/Mail stuff running on this one. :nono:

Different story with TV series, I usually watch them right here, which can get tedious when people start chatting me up.

Different story with TV series, I usually watch them right here, which can get tedious when people start chatting me up.

Ooh Mr Popular! :(

My only guess would be POTC: Dead Man's Chest. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...