The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's indeed V for Vendetta and the always brilliant David Kelly in Stardust. The still unguessed one is connected to one of these two, by the way.

And Koray, don't let me stop you from posting screencaps... I'm no longer posting in the movies thread because instead, every time I watch a DVD, I post a screencap here. So now that I have more free time again, don't expect me to be inactive for too long. :(

#2 is O Brother Where Art Thou. #4 looks like Fargo to me. Don't know about the other two, but a pattern is emerging....

EDIT: Correct 'O Brother Where Art Though' to it's correct spelling.

Number 3 must be The Ladykillers. #1 I can't place, but I'm fairly certain it's from one of their first two features. Based on the expression...Raising Arizona? Maybe the guy who almost hits Cage after the diaper robbery?

Number 3 must be The Ladykillers. #1 I can't place, but I'm fairly certain it's from one of their first two features. Based on the expression...Raising Arizona? Maybe the guy who almost hits Cage after the diaper robbery?

That would be right.

That would be right.

You both are correct. J.K. Simmon's hand in The Ladykillers shot should have helped.

• 2 weeks later...

This one stars Jennifer Jason Leigh:

screenshot_38.png

These are the only two actors in the movie:

screenshot_39.png

This is one of the few non-artificial shots from its movie:

screenshot_41.png

This one stars Sylvester Stallone:

screenshot_42.png

This is new:

screenshot_43.png