Batman.......Continues....?

Greg1138

With Batman Begins not even having opened yet, the talk has already begun on the perhaps-inevitable sequel.....read the story from Empire here...

Greg ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's good, it might be nice. Then again, there were also two follow-ups planned to Tim Burton's Batman, making a trilogy. The plan was already abandoned by the time Batman Returns was written. But seeing how stubborn and pretentious Hollywood is these days, I think they'll make these sequels anyway.

I'm sorry but The Joker has been done. Don't they understand this?

Justin - who thinks this is stupid with a capital P!

after the boxoffice disaster that batman begins will be, most of this sequel talk will slowly die, until 5 years down the line when they reinvent batman again, only this time instead of being some ninja warrior, he'll be a fallen jedi night or something.

This new film wont be a flop, it'll be the change the series desperately needs. I have forseen it

This new film wont be a flop, it'll be the change the series desperately needs. I have forseen it

Am I gonna get lucky tonight????

well maybe your right, its a new batman for the fanboys. Its certainly not Batman of old.

its typical of everything today, if there is no real idea, make him a ninja, how original.

you kids can keep it. :wave:

It was time Batman took on a new direction. He's always been an expert in martial arts, Joe. What the hell are you talking about!!! His fighting style is a crossover from all different kinds of martial arts.

He's always been an expert in martial arts, Joe. What the hell are you talking about!!! His fighting style is a crossover from all different kinds of martial arts.

not true, Alex, I can't beleive you made this mistake. Batman of old was not a martial arts expert. He was just a detective in a Bat suit.

I'm with Joe on this one. Batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective. What I've seen of this movie from the previews makes him out to be just another action hero.

Neil

I think Batman evolved into a more proficient fighter over the years- and ninjas were big in the '80's so comics followed suit.

I'm still not totally convinced that Nolan is Batman's salvation. Nor am I convinced Howard/ZImmer will top Elfman's original Batman score. In fact, I'm pretty sure they won't (no disrespect to Howard).

I'm with Joe on this one. Batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective. What I've seen of this movie from the previews makes him out to be just another action hero.

For one we agree!!! YIPPIE!!! :wave: Batman "Bat outa Hell III, The final At Bat" Music by Jim Stienman.

In that case this should be an eye-opener to you all.

Ultimate Guide to the Dark Night: "There are 127 major styles of combat. While abroad, Bruce learned them all, from Aikido to Yaw-Yan. His knowledge of so many varied disciplines has made Bruce an unconventional and unpredictable opponent, quite capable of countering a Savate kick with a Caporeira dodge, then kayoing with a paw-knuckle strike."

Always glad to help out,

Alex

your really are digging your grave,

thanks Alex, you prove you don't know everything.

Batman was around along time before he became a dark knight, and he wasn't a ninja warrior.

back in the 60's and 50's Batman was a more interesting character, now he's a bat instead of a turtle.

So I'm digging my own grave because I'm not an expert on Batman history? LOL

Superman couldn't fly. The movie is utter crap, according to JoeinAr's line of thinking!

your still so caught up in that, and you still don't know his origin.

keep laughing, you are afterall the joker.

your still so caught up in that, and you still don't know his origin.

keep laughing, you are afterall the joker.

Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, ...

Hi Alex :D I have arrived to do the Bale dance with you... Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale.. :dance: Still excited about the film here.

The score - their new interview makes me rather more excited...

http://www.james-newton-howard.com/main.ht...batman_sfx.html

The idea reminds me of the Sin City scoring process, except not completely separate. Seems to be basically a "two-act" film.

It'll work, it'll work...no doubt which half I'll enjoy more, though it sounds like they're pulling out the stops for this one. bowdown

What I'm wondering, is how long exactly is this film going to be?? "Spent three months...creating over two hours of composition for the film" 8O :thumbup:

Greta

I'm with Joe on this one.  Batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective.  What I've seen of this movie from the previews makes him out to be just another action hero.

batman.jpg

Check, please.

Justin

I'm with Joe on this one.  Batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective.  What I've seen of this movie from the previews makes him out to be just another action hero.

batman.jpg

Check, please.

Justin

and that's the kind of thing you'd get if he weren't a martial arts guy....