How can any one man be so brilliant???

Josh500

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can any one man be so brilliant???

Does anyone have an answer to that???

Uh... how insightful. And here I was thinking it would be just another "JOHN WILLIAMS IS AWESOME!!!" thread.

This thread makes me laugh.

Brilliant!!!

Well, that's the whole purpose of this thread, I guess. I posted it last night, when I was pretty much laid to the bone. And yeah . . . I was talking about myself.

:)

I thought you were referring to Stephen King, the worlds most popular local color writer(or novelist).

Well, that's the whole purpose of this thread, I guess. I posted it last night, when I was pretty much laid to the bone. And yeah . . . I was talking about myself.

:)

^Brilliant!

Ah, another Michael Giacchino thread.

I don't think so!

I think we refer to Reid Barton, currently a student at MIT. He learned C and Pascal before Kindergarten, calculus at age eight, and has won the International Mathematics Olympiad, International Computing Olympiad, and the Putnam Exam four years in a row.

I think we refer to Reid Barton, currently a student at MIT. He learned C and Pascal before Kindergarten, calculus at age eight, and has won the International Mathematics Olympiad, International Computing Olympiad, and the Putnam Exam four years in a row.

..................Nerd! :thumbup: