RotS Complete Score (Dialog+FX in places)

Jacck

Really a pity :( Although I was only able to get half of the stuff, a BIG THANKS to Jack for making this available!! Leave it to MF to spoil the fun for everyone...

:)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you really did this with the best of intentions, Jack. I'm sorry people had to be arseholes. I don't blame you for tossing in the towel.

I have the resources to capture a pretty clean extraction of the score, should I want to put the time and effort in- but I won't because of situations and dishonest people like the ones we've seen here the last couple of days. Sadly, being a former mod at TFN, I've seen this kind of crap before...many times.

Jack, I encourage you to finish your project. Work on it, enjoy it and share it with no one. Keep it as a treasure for yourself until a decent release is made.

All the best!!!

Mr. K

(I know this isn't correct, because part of mus_kashyyyk_droid_cave is the music for Obi-Wan climbing out of the water, and the end is for an Anakin/Padmé conversation. However, it seems the game designers mixed this cue with the ballet music, and I don't feel like dealing with an impossible edit like that.)

One more question, the scene where he climbs out of the water, where does it fit in chronologically? And the Anakin Padmé conversation? Between tracks 10 - 11?

Thanks!

I just read it that the thread is closed now... it's really a pitty that all the hard work and editing has gone into this... Jack don't blame you for some spoiled brats who do nothing but insult each other... the work you have done is excellent and a lot of people here appreciate it a lot...

All the best,

Iván

I just read it that the thread is closed now... it's really a pitty that all the hard work and editing has gone into this... Jack don't blame you for some spoiled brats who do nothing but insult each other... the work you have done is excellent and a lot of people here appreciate it a lot...

All the best,

Iván

I agreed. U have done this with the best of intentions, and I dont blame u for ppl had to be arseholes and some spoiled brats who do nothing but insult each other...even tho i didnt get chance to hear it.

This has all been one giant headache. Since the links are no longer being shared and I'm tired of reading all of this nonsense......good-bye!

lock.gif

Neil