Critics Positive on 'Batman Begins'

Elmo Lewis

"I think people love the character, and it's been eight years since the franchise unfortunately took a negative turn [with Batman and Robin]," Warner Bros.' head of distribution Dan Fellman told Box Office Mojo. "It took the vision of a filmmaker like Christopher Nolan to bring it back, with a great script and cast. We're well positioned moving forward with the summer. We're going to have a first week of $85 million, and [batman and Robin] had $59 million. That's enough to bring Batman back for a sequel."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmanne...ews.php?id=3170

Max

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother make this.

Its a recent Mark Hamill Photo, with the Joker mouth from nicolson ( make up really)

He was smiling in this photo, and with some tinkering he is sacary, now just think how would be he if he wanted to be scary.

mark_joker.jpg

Perhaps a nose/chin prosthetic would be in order? And some menacing eyes. Anyway, I think he needs a high profile role. And now that the prequels are over, can't we let him go from Star Wars now?

I saw it yesterday. What a great movie! I don't think I'll be able to watch the other ones after Batman Begins. And Christian Bale is perfectly cast. These are exciting times to be a batman fan.