War of the World OST?

Jacck

One would've thought that given the fact that the WotW OST is being released in like a week... it would've leaked by now..?

I thought these sorts of things usually leak when reviewers get their hands on them? Shouldn't they have their copies for review by now?

:mrgreen:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not jerks - serious news correspondants :mrgreen:

That's Ed Helms, notorious wearer of the 'nut-cam' for his expose on speedos.

"Well who died and made you the nut police?"

He looks much like the other one, but with glasses.

Though the other looked a little like Willem Dafoe.

Jack, for your own good, i hope Cerrabore, unlike some here, is using his real face :mrgreen:

Jack, for your own good, i hope Cerrabore, unlike some here, is using his real face :mrgreen:

lol

I thought, why is Jack laughing?

Cerrabore, i meant 'is not using his real face'

:oops:

Nah. Sith had a huge demand, that's why it ended up leaking. This is just another soundtrack.

no, its not, its War of the Worlds, Batman Begins was just another soundtrack, this is JOHN WILLIAMS!

Nah. Sith had a huge demand, that's why it ended up leaking. This is just another soundtrack.

no, its not, its War of the Worlds, Batman Begins was just another soundtrack, this is JOHN WILLIAMS!

damn straight!

Well with a name like Zimmer it has to be good ;)

totally. Zimmer has more musicality in his pinky than Mozart, Beethoven, Mahler ,Stravinsky and especially Williams had in their whole careers. :wave:

Indeed, I probably should have noted that this is not my own opinion. From the public perspective, War of the Worlds is just another soundtrack. It's not going to make top ten charts like Sith did.

I think the name John Williams still carries some weight among casual fans, especially as it's a Spielberg movie. Not as much as Star Wars or Harry Potter would, but it's still there.

Bought the CD yesterday.

Seems to be released here.

Had only the chance to listen once.

was not completely convinced.