War of the Worlds OST Cover Scans

Jacck

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that Ken Wannberg had retired with ROTS. It seems that is the case, since he is not the music editor on this.

Neil

I was told that Ken Wannberg had retired with ROTS.

Really? This would be big news. Wannberg has worked with Williams since the pretty much the start, right?

Wannberg has worked with Williams since the pretty much the start, right?

On and off. He didn't work on Jaws and E.T. or Superman - The Movie for instance. You can read his filmography here.

Neil

Oh, well if he did those scores with someone other than Wannberg then I guess there's nothing to get too worked up about. Those turned out alright. :wave:

You can read his filmography here.Neil

Didn't you just bash the IMDB site on the Battle Angel thread? Yet you post promote it here? :P

Tim

He bashes when it suits him.

Well,if it's Wannaberg that edited Anakin's Dark Deeds for the c.d.,then I'm not sorry to see him gone.

Unlikely. The album was probably compiled by Ramiro Belgardt.

You can read his filmography here.Neil

Didn't you just bash the IMDB site on the Battle Angel thread? Yet you post promote it here? :P

Tim

He bashes when it suits him.

The IMDB is decent for listing filmographies for previous works (John Williams of course is an exception, as anyone who owns Schindler's List on DVD would know). In the case of Wannberg's career, this list looks accurate. Of course, if you want to download the PDF from the Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency it credits him for Memoirs of a Geisha, so maybe he hasn't retired. Of course that file also lists Space Camp as coming out around 1980 and has a movie called, "The Raiders of the Lost Ark". I'm just passing on what I've heard.

Neil