Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pronunciation for the first part is, I thought, identical. It's different after it gets past about 1 minute (since those parts are not in The Great Dual)

FTP went down so I don't have the complete DotF orchestral version (Only roughly the first 2 minutes). But I personally think that the quor recording used in the film wasn't all re-recorded. It just sounds too much like "The Great Duel".

BTW I managed to rip "War Drums" from Revenge of the Sith (The track replacing the first portion of "Boys into Battle") - I can send them to anybody. They can be overlayed on the album version of Main Titles (where the drums are missing) but the drums are very bold so I would recommend mixing over all the drums to make it sound even.

The pronunciation for the first part is, I thought, identical. It's different after it gets past about 1 minute (since those parts are not in The Great Dual)

FTP went down so I don't have the complete DotF orchestral version (Only roughly the first 2 minutes). But I personally think that the quor recording used in the film wasn't all re-recorded. It just sounds too much like "The Great Duel".

BTW I managed to rip "War Drums" from Revenge of the Sith (The track replacing the first portion of "Boys into Battle") - I can send them to anybody. They can be overlayed on the album version of Main Titles (where the drums are missing) but the drums are very bold so I would recommend mixing over all the drums to make it sound even.

Battlefront II game has the wardrums mixed with the music. Even the unused part that is on the OST but dialed out in the movie.

If anyone would like, most of what you're talking about is in my edit... maybe it could be of some assistance at least... in telling you how things should be put together and maybe you can even improve upon my edits... just pm me

GoodMusician, I take it your YouTube name is BrachioInGen (I hope I got that right) - we've had talks about the music on your videos (which are very good for seeing the music as intended) - I just realised those War Drums I sent you are slightly aligned to the right after all (seems all movie music I rip is - no idea why). It would also seem that somebody leaked your Episode III edit (though I did tell you that) without so much as a credit (happened to me with my first TPM edit)

Edit: never mind :lol:

That updated AOTC track list is coming.

Edit 2: just a detail question, nothing essential; I know Count Dooku's Offer is tracked in the film, but I was wondering where 1.20-1.34 from that part in BF II yoda_strikes_back-on_the_conveyor belt-count_dooku's_offer-new_authority-the_council's_offer comes from? Is that from TPM? Can't place it right now.

Another question, about the updated BF II file confrontation_with_count_dooku_2:

- 0:26-0:31: this is from the film version of Lord Tyranus Returns. But this part isn't in the Homestead track, so is this in total an original piece or is it tracked (and pitch-changed), or is it tracked and is this part edited out from the Homestead track?

You can correct the pitch of the files. Just raise it by one half of a semitone.

Actually: that's not entirely correct. 0.6 semitones approaches it better. But the best I've found is to change the scale to 103.25, then you've got it quasi correct.

Actually, I think I've found that those files vary in pitch. One time it's practically nothing, the other time it's 0.6 semitones, or in between...

Thanks.

Here's my updated track list for Attack of the Clones.

1. 20th CENTURY FOX FANFARE

Phantom Menace Ultimate Edition

2. MAIN TITLE

OST t1 0:00-1:40

GAL mus_teammate_die_b 0:07-end

3. THE COUNCIL'S OFFER

BF II: Yoda strikes back - ... – the council’s offer: 1.48-end

You’ll need the old file “BF2 yoda_strikes_emergency” for a clean ending (at 2:05)

4. OLD FRIENDS

GAL mus_kashyyyk_oktikuti_city all

5. ZAM THE ASSASSIN AND THE CHASE THROUGH CORUSCANT

OST t3 0:00-0.23

(tough edit) Music 125: ...-end (also remove pop)

(mix) OST t3 0:23- (around) 2:26

(mix – choose a recognizable spot, then the edit is easy) Music 026

OST t3 2:33-7:53

replace the OST part 7:53-8:00 (which I suspect is tracked??) with the percussion from BF II tentacles_droid fight_take to your ships_chase through coruscant 1.25-1.31

OST t3 8:00-

OST t3 at 9.03 approx.: insert very short two-second or so unreleased bit at 0:29 of BF II chase_through_coruscant_3 (personally I didn’t even bother)

OST t3 9:03-10:20

BFII chase_through_coruscant_3 0:00-0:26 (you’ll need the clean opening from the old file chase_through_coruscant_2 at 1:42-1:46 if you want)

OST t3 10:20-end

6. DEPARTING CORUSCANT

BF II Growing up (all)

mix (on 0:13) OST t5 all (on 0:13)

7. DEX'S DINER (JOSEPH WILLIAMS)

Dex's Diner (FSM Podcast).mp3 0:04.5-0:32

8. YODA AND THE YOUNGLINGS

BF II jedi_archives 0:00-0:06-5

mix OST t4 all

9. ARRIVAL AT KAMINO

BFII Royal_Counsel

(mix GAL mus_teammate_die_c 0:00-0:01 – not absolutely necessary)

mix (fade-in) OST t1 2:12-end

10. CLONE ARMY

OST t9 1:27-end

11. THE MEADOW PICNIC/INTERVIEW WITH JANGO

OST t8 0:00-2:29

mix (on 2:25) OST t1 1:39-2:11

12. ANAKIN AND PADMÉ

OST t6 all

13. MYSTERY OF THE CLONES

OST t8 2:29-end

(I tagged this track onto the previous one to avoid an awkward fade-in, although they don’t belong together)

14. JANGO'S ESCAPE

OST t7 all

15. BOUNTY HUNTER'S PURSUIT

OST t9 0:00-1:27

16. RETURN TO TATOOINE

OST t10 all

17. THE TUSKEN CAMP/THE HOMESTEAD

OST t11 all

18. DEPARTING TATOOINE

BF II moving_forward-shmi’s_funeral 0.17-end

19. EMERGENCY POWERS

BF II yoda_strikes_back-on_the_conveyor belt-count_dooku's_offer-new_authority-the_council's_offer 1.42-1.47

(Again, I –illegitimately- tacked this onto the previous cue, they’re rather short anyway.)

20. ON THE CONVEYOR BELT

OST t14 all

21. LOVE PLEDGE/THE ARENA/CHASING DOOKU

OST t12 0:00-6:58

GB Music05 5:05-6:05

OST t12 7:12-end

(the BFII file contains a clean opening of the one-minute insert, but misses the last few seconds. The GB file has good quality and also contains the transitions, so no hassle.)

[The following is largely based upon the cue list found earlier in this thread, but with changes]

22. CONFRONTATION WITH COUNT DOOKU / YODA STRIKES BACK / FINALE

BF II confrontation_with_count_dooku 1:06.5-1:15.5

BH Music131 (no need to change the pitch imo) 0:00- 0:17

[music missing]

BF II confrontation_with_count_dooku 0:52-1:06

[music missing]

(the last timpani is the same as the above. It is tracked here I think – in the film it goes to the love theme. Edit it out and go to the next cue.)

mix with BF II confrontation_with_count_dooku 0.00-0:50

mix VID Introducing Nick Gillard 0:30.5-0:35 (cut out loop at end of previous cue; use last beat in Gillard clip)

mix DVD 31C 1:07-1:12

[Yoda Strikes Back begins here:]

BFII yoda_strikes_back-on_the_conveyor belt-count_dooku's_offer-new_authority-the_council's_offer 0:00-0:53

(I first had a really really complicated edit here, inserting BH Music 151 (what with searching the right pitch etc.), when I realised that the latter was probably an edit, and the orchestral clashes may belong between the harpsichord (?) fragments (since there’s a slightly awkward edit otherwise between them, already in the BH file itself too). This way I do lose the last 3 harpsichord notes but there’s a pop there anyway so I don’t mind. It’s also much easier to edit and not as disturbing as a listening experience.) NOTE: an alternate - perhaps better but rather complicated (see below) - edit would be to edit out (only) the first orchestra clash. I'll note where it goes then.

[music missing]

BF II confrontation_with_count_dooku_2 0:00-0:11

BF II confrontation_with_count_dooku_2 0:15-0:20 (watch out for the loop note! (trumpet) you can use it to edit out the tracked part)

[music missing]

NOTE: if you edited the first orchestra clash out (see above), insert that one here (from the BFII file above). It then segues to:

[clean opening:] old BF2 file yoda_strikes 0:52-0:56

BF II yoda_strikes_back 0.00-0:15

DVD 32 2:39-2:40

BF II yoda_strikes_back 0:36-0:42.5

BF II yoda_strikes_back 0:19-0:23.5

BF II yoda_strikes_back 0:46-0:51.5

mix OST t13 all

24. ATTACK OF THE CLONES (MUSIC VIDEO)

VID Across the Stars (Music Video)

25. ACROSS THE STARS

OST t2 all

• 3 weeks later...

Note: We're no longer allowing discussion on how to rip DVDs (which is why Steef's tutorial is gone).

Sorry it's taking so long for the new board rules to come online, guys. I'm working on it.

I'm done with my TPM edit now (save for DotF orchestral)

If you want to know where to find it, PM me.

It's very similar in structure to GoodMusician's version but actually a lot smaller. I have stuff he doesn't and he has stuff I don't.

Note: We're no longer allowing discussion on how to rip DVDs (which is why Steef's tutorial is gone).

Sorry it's taking so long for the new board rules to come online, guys. I'm working on it.

this is a bit extreme though,Were merely discussing unreleased music and where it is and how to edit it.

if that becomes illegal,migh as well kiss the free speech internet goodbye

This is probably not the thread for this - but frankly, I agree with Mark. I own the one or two DVDs I've ripped and there's nowhere that says you can't rip your own DVDs for your own use.

Apparently, this sort of thing is illegal by German law (see here).

As this forum is hosted in Germany, it looks like we might have to become quite a bit stricter concerning the discussion of bootlegged material.

So,just explaining how to rip a DVD without linking to files or a program is illegal?

I seriously doubt that,that would mean there's no freedom speech anymore and that contents of conversations are "monitored"

so if I talk about drugs,I could get sued because drugs are illegal?

Excuse me that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Well,you'll have to explain why DISCUSSION of bootlegged material is actually illegal . This seems to go against fundamental rights of people..JWfan isn't hosting any files.

Well, that's not a good example - drugs have nothing to do with intellectual property. You are free to take them, even publically explain how to make them, since they are no-one's intellectual property.

I may have been the only one to notice this... and may still be the only one to ever... but has anyone ever noticed that during the On the Conveyor Belt sequence, right in a transition from tracked music from "Yoda Fights Back," back into music from "Chase through Coruscant", there is this brass "WAA...waaa" then it goes into it. I think it's as Padme falls... I'd have to check the film, I'm working with just the channels at the moment but I've never heard it before and I'm curious if it goes on the yoda music which is unreleased, or if it belongs in the coruscant chase music (which I have a hunch it does)...

Or it could be something else entirely...

Just curious if anyone else had notice dit or thought about it...

this is for episode II obviously btw...

Well, that's not a good example - drugs have nothing to do with intellectual property. You are free to take them, even publically explain how to make them, since they are no-one's intellectual property.

That's quite true, but Mark's original point still stands. To censor discussion and methods of piracy (without linking to said pirated intellectual properties) is to directly oppose freedom of speech blah blah blah and is fundamentally, obviously the opposite of what an online forum, this place, is all about.

that's what i mean,the fundamental right to discuss what the hell we want.If there's no illegal files on the site and links to them. I don't see how it's illegal in any country to discuss anything unless it's somekind of facist dictatorship country, because since when are words illegal?. Is the entire internet going to get crippled to an extent where it's unusable in a few years because of copyright issues? Will you have to think everytime you write something if your INDIRECTLY breaking copyright laws?.This is far beyond illegal MP3 downloading.

there is no bootleg in this thread or links to downloads.Merely mention that is exists.It explains how complete prequels scores should be edited using out own Battlefront 2 game music.

As this forum is hosted in Germany, it looks like we might have to become quite a bit stricter concerning the discussion of bootlegged material.

Or rather, get a different host. Surpass Hosting is my shared hosting provider, 60 dollars per year.

since when are words illegal?.

Strictly speaking, talk can be illegal, in Britain at least. There are laws which restrict talk when it's of the extreme variety. Promotion of terrorism etc. You get the picture. I'm only pointing this out since if I don't someone else probably will and not because I want to get all political on this thread's arse (please bare this in mind before pondering the locking of it).

This place will be crud if it restricts the talk of perhaps pirated mp3 editing and extraction. Not that any of this petty chit-chat really matters of course - not if Andreas' prophecies of DOOM are anything to go by.

That's quite true, but Mark's original point still stands. To censor discussion and methods of piracy (without linking to said pirated intellectual properties) is to directly oppose freedom of speech blah blah blah and is fundamentally, obviously the opposite of what an online forum, this place, is all about.

Yeah I agree, my post was aimed at that particular example.

I told you all to see Rendition! But nooo... no body wants to listen to me... You don't even have to say words to be thrown in an overseas jail and be beaten. Just have to exist.

---

And will someone actually read what I said and maybe comment on the subject at hand before this thread gets closed for flaming/breaking rules/ and changing the subject..

And will someone actually read what I said and maybe comment on the subject at hand before this thread gets closed for flaming/breaking rules/ and changing the subject..

where?

where?

(Laughs and pounds the screen)

This is what GoodMusician had said:

I may have been the only one to notice this... and may still be the only one to ever... but has anyone ever noticed that during the On the Conveyor Belt sequence, right in a transition from tracked music from "Yoda Fights Back," back into music from "Chase through Coruscant", there is this brass "WAA...waaa" then it goes into it. I think it's as Padme falls... I'd have to check the film, I'm working with just the channels at the moment but I've never heard it before and I'm curious if it goes on the yoda music which is unreleased, or if it belongs in the coruscant chase music (which I have a hunch it does)...

Or it could be something else entirely...

Just curious if anyone else had notice dit or thought about it...

this is for episode II obviously btw...

lol

Its that fanfare you hear as Padme falls into the big metal vat.... and then it goes into the music from the Chase Through Coruscant.

If you listen carefully, it doesn't sound like an edit into it... it sounds like it naturally goes into it which may mean it's an unreleased/unused portion of the Chase Through Coruscant...

I worked on an enhanced TPM track list a while back, but when I found tons of new material for my 'complete' score, I abandoned this list. Now I've returned to finish this list. It is NOT the way my score is set out, but is the way an 'Expanded' score would be set out.

I've replaced stuff that was from lower-quality files (namely Jedi Power Battles and TPM Video Game), though there may still be a couple of mistakes I didn't find.

Key:

DVD = DVD rip

FOX = 1993 Arista/20th Century Fox Anthology

GAL = LucasArts' Star Wars Galaxies

GB = LucasArts' Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Saga)

IG = LucasArts' Star Wars Insider's Guide

JPB = LucasArts' Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles

OBI = LucasArts' Star Wars: Obi-Wan

OST = original soundtrack album to The Phantom Menace

ROTSG = Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Video Game

SF = LucasArts' Star Wars: Starfighter Special Edition

TPMG = LucasArts' Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace

UE = The Phantom Menace: Ultimate Edition soundtrack

Stuff noted with a * before the location/track/times is stuff I have exclusively, either from the Battlefront II PS2 rip on FFShrine or from a rip of TPM DVD. I'll send copies of this stuff to anyone who needs it (not a link to the material on FFShrine since A - you need to be a member to see links, and B - the rip lists each track like 000-star_wars_battlefront_ii_oga.mp3 - of course, if you like figuring out what is what, then I'll gladly send you the link, but why waste the hours I spent trying to understand what each track has in it?

1. 20th CENTURY FOX FANFARE

UE d1 t1 all

or * DVD fanfare all

NOTE - this is the fanfare that was intended for the film.

2. MAIN TITLE/THE ARRIVAL/GAS LEAK/DROID FIGHT/QUEEN AMIDALA/THE DROID INVASION

UE d1 t2 all

UE d1 t3 all

UE d1 t4 0:00-1:13

JPB 3e 0:45.5-0:46.5

UE d1 t4 1:14.5-end

UE d1 t5 0:00-0:08.5

BF2 droid_fight 0:34.5-0:36

UE d1 t5 0:08.5-0:13.5

BF2 droid_fight 0:40.5-end

GAL mus_player_v_creat_b_lp 0:00-0:01

UE d1 t5 0:29-1:25.5 (loop: 0:47-0:48)

GAL mus_combat_q_vict 0:07.5-0:09.5

UE d1 t5 1:26-end

UE d1 t6 0:00-0:22

OST t13 3:13-3:23

UE d1 t6 0:27-end

UE d1 t7 0:00-0:21

OST t14 1:26-1:27

UE d1 t7 0:24.5-0:44

OST t14 1:36.5-1:44

GB Music03 1:14-1:15 (Include the first timpani hit, but the second belongs to 'Tentacles')

JPB Music2e 0:00-0:00.5 (You only need the second timpani hit)

BF2 laser_fight_march-armies_face_off-the_arena-droid_invasion 1:15.5-1:37

OST t14 1:59-2:07

JPB 2e 1:00-1:00.5

TPMG sqfight5end 0:03-end

3. INTRODUCING JAR JAR/BUBBLE WORLD

OST t4 0:00-1:09

UE d1 t8 0:00-0:54.5

GAL mus_underwater_amb_b 0:44.5-end

mix OST t10 0:00-0:14

UE d1 t9 0:05-3:00

OST t10 2:58.5-3:09.5

UE d1 t10 0:01.5-1:04

OST t10 4:11-4:13.5

UE d1 t10 1:06-end (loop: 1:11.5-1:14.5)

4. GONE FISHIN'

UE d1 t11 0:00-0:32.5

OST t4 4:17-4:18.5

UE d1 t11 0:34-0:50

OST t14 4:34.5-4:52

UE d1 t11 0:50-end

5. TENTACLES

UE d1 t12 0:00-1:08 (loop: 0:46-0:48)

OST t14 3:10.5-3:15.5

UE d1 t12 1:11-end

TPMG sqfedannounce 0:36-end

6. THEED PALACE ARRIVAL/YOU'RE UNDER ARREST/ESCAPE FROM NABOO/INTRO DARTH MAUL

GAL mus_theed_palace_lp 0:49.5-end

UE d1 t13 0:04-1:16

BF2 theed 1:07.5-1:14

BF2 theed 0:02-0:08.5

TPMG theedstalk 1:10-1:12

fade out TPMG theedstalk 1:12-1:13

mix UE d1 t13 1:26-1:47.5

JPB 6a 0:22-0:41.5

TPMG sqtheedattack 0:41.5-end

mix GB Music04 0:00-0:07

UE d1 t14 0:07.5-1:23.5

OST t12 2:50.5-2:55.5

UE d1 t14 1:25-1:38.5

OST t12 3:09-3:11.5

UE d1 t14 1:40-end

UE d1 t15 0:00-1:41.5

GB Music02 0:57.5-1:09.5

UE d1 t15 1:51.5-end

UE d1 t16 all (loop: 0:42-0:47.5)

7. ARRIVAL AT TATOOINE/STREET BAND OF MOS ESPA/PADMÉ MEETS ANAKIN/DESERT WINDS/JAR JAR'S RUN-IN WITH SEBULBA/ANAKIN'S HOME AND THE INTRODUCTION TO THREEPIO

UE d1 t17 all

UE d1 t18 all

UE d1 t19 0:00-1:10

IG bts_pyro 1:23.5-1:28

UE d1 t19 1:11.5-end

UE d1 t20 all

UE d1 t21 all

UE d1 t22 all

8. RUNNING OUT OF TIME

UE d1 t23

9. TALK OF PODRACING

UE d1 t24

10. WATTO'S DEAL/KIDS AT PLAY

UE d1 t25

UE d1 t26

11. THE RACER ROARS TO LIFE/THE SITH SPACECRAFT/MOS ESPA ARENA BAND/CHANCE CUBE/THE FLAG PARADE/JABBA INTRODUCTION/THE RACE BEGINS/ANAKIN DEFEATS SEBULBA

UE d1 t27

UE d1 t28

UE d1 t29

UE d1 t30 0:00-1:44

OST t11 1:22-1:37.5

fade out OST t11 1:37.5-1:38

mix UE d1 t31 0:00.5-1:08.5 (loop: 0:56-0:57)

OST t7 3:44.5-3:49.5

UE d1 t31 1:10-end

UE d1 t32 0:00-1:11

OST t9 1:08.5-end

12. ANAKIN'S GREAT VICTORY

UE d1 t34 all

13. THE STREET SINGER

UE d1 t35 all

DISC 2

1. ANAKIN IS FREE/DARTH AND QUI-GON/CORUSCANT ARRIVAL

UE d2 t1 all

UE d2 t2 all (loop: 0:06-0:08)

UE d2 t3 all (loop: 3:15-3:18) (loop: 3:24-3:30.5)

2. THE QUEEN AND PALPATINE

UE d2 t4 all

3. HIGH COUNCIL MEETING

UE d2 t5 all

4. THE SENATE/ANAKIN'S TEST/HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE/NUTE AND RUNE CONFER WITH DARTH SIDIOUS/MOVING FORWARD/THE GUNGANS/WAR PLANS

UE d2 t6 0:00-0:54.5

BF2 senate 0:18-0:31.5

UE d2 t6 1:03-end

UE d2 t7 all

UE d2 t8 all

UE d2 t9 all

UE d2 t10 all (loop: 0:47.5-0:49)

UE d2 t11 all

UE d2 t12 all

5. THE BATTLE OF NABOO I (THE GUNGANS MARCH/THE ARMIES FACE OFF/THE BATTLE BEGINS/LASER FIGHT MARCH)

UE d2 t13 all

UE d2 t14 0:00-0:01.5

GB CIV2 0:01.5-0:03.5

JPB Music6d 0:27-0:33.5

GAL grasslands_mus_lp 0:02-0:24

JPB Music6d 0:55.5-1:00.5

BF2 armies_face_off 0:00-0:01.5

OST t14 0:31.5-0:34 (Original material here segues directly from last track into this one with a bit of fiddling)

UE d2 t18 0:03-0:44 (loop: 0:29-0:39)

BF2 armies_face_off 0:34.5-end

UE d2 t16 0:00-0:02.5

BF2 escape_from_naboo-battle_begins-battleship_destroyed 1:45.5-1:46.5

UE d2 t16 0:02.5-0:12.5

BF2 escape_from_naboo-battle_begins-battleship_destroyed 1:56.5-1:59.5

UE d2 t16 0:15-0:23

JPB Music4a 2:37.5-2:38.5

fade out JPB Music4a 2:38.5-2:39

mix JPB Music5c 0:00-0:17

SF n21 0:31-0:52.5

RC musGEO_jwbattle05B_lp 0:02-0:07

or ROTSG elevbattle01 0:17-0:22.5

TPMG sqplayerdeath all

-If you chose ROTSG elevbattle01, then don't copy the first note from TPMG sqplayerdeath

6. THE BATTLE OF NABOO II (TAKE TO YOUR SHIPS/THE DUEL BEGINS/ANAKIN TAKES OFF)

OST t12 0:00-0:35.5

UE d2 t17 0:54.5-0:58.0

SF n09 0:36.0-0:39.5

JPB Music4a 1:24-1:37.5

OST t12 0:36-1:57.5

TPMG sqassaultintro all

OST t12 1:57.5-2:39

GB won2 0:39-end

7. DUEL OF THE FATES

OBI m_credits 0:52-1:34.5

OBI m_maul 0:18-1:49

OBI m_credits 1:37.5-end

8. THE BATTLE OF NABOO III (THE DROID BATTLE/UP THE WIRE/THE GREAT DUEL/CRASH LANDING/QUI-GON'S NOBLE END)

TPMG sqgripping2 0:00-0:10

BF2 bounty_hunter's_pursuit-up_the_wire 0:23-0:33

TPMG sqgripping2 0:20.5-end

mix OST t5 0:19-end

TPMG sqmaulduelstart

mix (at 0:10) DVD great_dual 1:59.5-2:54 (EQ: reduce bass)

TPMG sqfightmaul2end 0:00.5-end

mix OBI m_suspense_14 0:00-0:02

UE d2 t25 0:01.5-0:13

OBI m_suspense_14 0:13.5-end

BF2 anakin_defeats_sebulba-gungans_retreat 0:20-0:46

UE d1 t33 1:57.5-end

mix/fade in UE d2 t26 1:35-end

UE d2 t27 0:00-0:26

OST t15 1:52-2:18

UE d2 t27 0:48.5-end (loop 1:59.5-2:05.5)

9. BATTLESHIP DESTROYED/DEATH OF DARTH MAUL

UE d2 t28 0:00-1:28

GB Music03 4:22-end

mix UE d2 t28 1:47-end

10. CONFERRING WITH YODA/QUI-GON'S FUNERAL

UE d2 t29 all

UE d2 t30 all

11. AUGIE'S GREAT MUNICIPAL BAND/END CREDITS (FILM VERSION)

* DVD parade 0:00.5-0:32

UE d2 t31 0:32-0:47

* DVD parade 0:47-1:00.5

UE d2 t31 1:00.5-end

UE d2 t32 0:00-0:52.5

* DVD parade 2:16.5-end

12. RUN-IN WITH JAR-JAR

TPMG sqdanger1 0:00-0:06

UE d1 t7 0:51-end

13. HIGH COUNCIL MEETING (ALTERNATIVE)

GAL mus_jungle_amb_b all

NOTE: Anakin's Test (Alternate) was, upon investigation, incorrect. The melody in the first few seconds sounds like an alternate to the end of UE D2 t3 (As heard in both GM's edit and mine), while the rest is a clean ending for 'Anakin's Test'

14. THE GUNGANS MARCH (ALTERNATIVE)

OST t14 0:00-0:29.5

or TPMG sqstalk1 0:00-0:29.5 (alternative recording)

TPMG sqstalk1end all

15. CRASH LANDING (ALTERNATIVE)

TPMG sqgripping1 0:00-0:11.5

* BF2 crash_landing-the_duel_begins-qui-gon's_noble_end 0:00-0:27.5

TPMG sqgripping1 0:39-end

16. AUGIE'S GREAT MUNICIPAL BAND/END CREDITS/DUEL OF THE FATES/ANAKIN'S THEME (ALBUM VERSION)

UE d2 t31 all

UE d2 t32 all

17. DUEL OF THE FATES (ORCHESTRAL VERSION)

NOTE: No complete version is available, but you can at least make the first two or so minutes of it.

OST t15 0:00-0:10.5

UE d2 t20 0:13-0:17

GB Music01 0:01.5-1:49.5

OST t2 2:04.5-2:44

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 2:44-2:55)

UE d2 t20 0:29-0:41

?? (unreleased)

OST t2 3:22.5-3:43.5

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 3:43.5-3:55)

UE d2 t20 0:29-0:41

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 4:01-4:04)

OST t2 4:40-end

=========

As said, if you would like the new material, PM me for it. I'm not going to post any links to it on this forum.

1)That's not true at all. If you own a DVD / CD whatever and want to make a private copy, you are free to do so unless you break a copy protection mechanism. So, you have a right making a 1:1 copy. That's why we are paying a blanket fee on every CD-R, etc.

2)You are allowed to share music / movie with a close friend (not spreading it to unknown individuals)

3)Ripping audio from a CD / DVD is completely legal unless you do not own the medium and break a CP.

I can understand Andreas point, he is according to law responsible for the content of this side (unless it would not be a moderated forum, which it is) But the boundaries of legal vs illegal are not that strict as how he put it. So, to make it clear once and for all: Unless you don't post a description on how to circumvent copy protection mechanism, you a free to do so!

You are correct. I've already altered on this a bit.

One thing remains very much forbidden on this board, though: posting links to DVD ripping software.

Once again, my apologies for all the vagueness of the past few days.

Rules are coming, I promise!

I can understand Andreas point, he is according to law responsible for the content of this side (unless it would not be a moderated forum, which it is) But the boundaries of legal vs illegal are not that strict as how he put it.

Nevertheless, the server is his ownership and responsibility, so he is free to enforce a certain discretion.

I can understand Andreas point, he is according to law responsible for the content of this side (unless it would not be a moderated forum, which it is) But the boundaries of legal vs illegal are not that strict as how he put it.

Nevertheless, the server is his ownership and responsibility, so he is free to enforce a certain discretion.

You are absolutely right and I would do it some kinda the same way Andreas does, but a conversation and sharing opinions or discuss how things can be accomplished should stay free to discuss for the sake of freedom in speech or whatever and not be cut down by misinterpretation of law.

Freedom of Speech? Who are you people.

I'm sorry but I run a forum. I run one. And I get tired of this argument. I really do.

There is no bill of right for the internet, and yet people enter it thinking they are free... completely free to act as they wish... as if cyber space is not subject to legal action.

Well, it is. And people who support it are.

If his country, where the server is located, has certain laws, then HE can be prosecuted for them. So on a website that he owns, runs, out of his own pocket... can have the laws he chooses.

It says so in the agreement we all HAD to agree to in order to join.

So if anyone should be complaining, it should be him... as we signed an agreement, and now people are arguing against him because they don't want to abide by the agreement they made to even be here.

I'm sorry but on JPL we don't deal with this. We have rules that a lot of people DON'T like. We don't allow people to flame, or to take threads off topic, or to attack eachother, or anything like that.

People can't even call others "noobs" in a derogatory sense because our goal was to make a friendly and SAFE site for people to enjoy Jurassic Park.

People are always complaining that it "infringes on [their] rights to free speech."

Well, no one garuntees you that and Free Speech is limited... and YOU ALL are liable for the things you sign online...

So by agreeing to have your accounts... your agreeing to be subject to HIS rules.

If you don't like them, do what we do on JPL: Contact a mod... or admin. DON'T HIJACK a thread and pull it off course to flame the admin because you don't like the new rules.

And now back on topic.

Has anyone tried listening to that little horn fanfare I spoke of to see if it was meant in Chase through Coruscant?

please keep in mind, that I am from the same country Andreas is and I do know damn well the law situation especially when it comes to Computer related things like internet. It's my job...and freedom is of speech IS in our constitiution :( I don't wont to troll this thread or forum, just want to assure it stays the way it should.

Look. Dude. I'm gonna say this once:

This is not the United States. The Internet HAS no Bill of Rights. Although technically free speech is limited in the US anyways and the Bill of Rights won't exist anymore under the fascist candidates running for presidency especially Hillary but that's another topic...

My point is right or wrong, the rules of the internet are what they are. This site has it's own contract... a LEGAL contract that YOU signed and AGREED to... that we ALL agreed to to even use this site or be on the forum.

It states quite clearly what the User Agreement is and if you violate it, it has an End User Agreement clause. We use that a lot on JPL.

If someone is flaming and arguing and thinks we're unfair and does what you're doing and have been warned and had due process, we use that to close the account and ban the IP because we don't need people crying afoul when they have no idea what they're talking about.

Do you pay for this? - No - You don't get to make the rules.

Do you own the site? - No - You don't get to make the rules.

Do you have to answer to the server company if it gets sued? - No - You don't get to make the rules.

Do you go to jail if the site gets in trouble? - No - So you don't get to make the rules.

Do you get fined if the site gets fined? - No - So you don't get to make the rules.

Do you mod/admin the site? - No- You don't get to make the rules.

Does the contract you signed allow for YOU to change the agreement because you don't like it?? - No - You don't get to make the rules.

The contract you signed clearly states that the rules are subject to change... and being liable under both international laws and the laws in which this forum is hosted, the admin has CLEARLY and WISELY chosen to ban explanations on how to rip DVD's.

Wether it's legal in America or if it infringes on free speech in ANOTHER COUNTRY or anything else is IRRELEVANT.

The use agreement we all signed to be here clearly states we are allowing the admin to make the rules and we are to follow them:

"Registration Terms & Rules

In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board."

Now, clearly, I think that it is wise to say that if you have problems with rules, you can contact the site owner with them and talk to him/her and address these issues.

But hijacking a thread, flaming it, and trolling it is simply absurd, rude, and completely uncalled for.

So please, stop.

----------

Back to the question at hand. I do think that that fanfare is from the Chase music but it seems odd. There seem to be these hidding 2-3 second fanfares in a lot of cues... it makes me wonder what Williams was thinking lol...

I wonder if now this thing will ever get back on topic... <_<

Updated my track list.

BTW, GM, do you have a blog? On FFShrine in my SW Soundtracks thread I got posted a link to an edit that is definitely your TPM edit.

And I apologize for being so adament about the subject but as I said, and as you can see on my sig, I'm a co-webmaster of a site and we deal with people all the time who are "freedom fighters" in a sense.

They come on there, flame, call people derrogatory words and names... in a sense, they make the site innapropriate for our target audience which is usually children...

So, we made the rules as such becuase there was no JP site safe for people to come and enjoy without being called "noob" and chased off for being one.

Recently our site has been under attack by those people. They are trying to hack our site, to join it on other computers and flame and crap... and they cry "foul" because they got banned because they have "freedom of speech" and we are nazi's for denying them that.

I kid you not.

So when I speak about the issue, it isn't some silly thing to me that's debateable. This sort of thing could tear a site apart. This sort of thing could cause people to get in trouble... to get sued... to go to jail... So I am DEAD serious with what I said.

So if you all have more to say ,I suggest you simply PM the owner of the site rather than post here.

---

So my edit is on another website ? lol

As far as a blog that answer is complicated... Yes and No.... I do, but it's more like a persona... it's not "me" and it doesn't deal with scores.

So no, that is not me.

They don't have the most up to date one though lol... I have since had to change a few tracks ...

You all know about the missing piece in the opening of "Droid Fight," right?

It should go: Do-do dooo, do-do dooo, do-do do-do do-do dododo, ::lukes theme::

Its only available on the star wars website in the mashups music, which means it's only available in mono. If you listen carefully on the UE, you can kinda hear how it was omitted.

So when I speak about the issue, it isn't some silly thing to me that's debateable. This sort of thing could tear a site apart. This sort of thing could cause people to get in trouble... to get sued... to go to jail... So I am DEAD serious with what I said.

Hahaha, wow. Calm down.

Thanks for the heads up on that music, though (Jedi Action 1). I assumed the UE version was an alternative take, not an... extension. It sounds a bit awkward to hear the whole thing, actually.

Has anyone ever noticed that "Going After Dooku" in the film is an alternate?

It's slightly different in only two real aspects... and there is some editing going on so once you sift through that and hear the actual alternate, it's rather cool... but has anyone ever really taken note of that before?

cute...

An alternate take, an alternate orchestration. It's about 10 seconds longer than the album version. Its during the "You'll be expelled from the Jedi Order" part... the Force theme is done differently. There's a cymbol crash, a slight wait, then the force theme comes in "so -do" instead of just "do" as it does in the album... they also repeat another measure a bit later.

And no offense King Mark, but if you don't care, don't post in this thread :blink:

The film version isn't an alternate actually. The symbol crash you hear before the Force theme is most likely tracked from the end of "On The Conveyor Belt" similar to what they did for during "The Chase Through Coruscant" when it switched to Zam tracking the droid and Obi-Wan hanging onto it.

The OST for "Going After Dooku" does omit a few notes from that spot also too in the film there's an area towards the end after the force theme that is looped and at the very end of the cue it even omits an unused note that the OST has.

I disagree...

i thought that too at first, but upon further inspection, it's not.

If you listen, you have the cymbol crash, those harp gliss, and then the strings underneath. You can't be tracking them all from someplace else that easily. and have them fit like that.

Then on top of that, where does the "so" for the "so -do" of the Force theme come from?

I realize the ending is looped that loong hold is looped Yes. As I said, if you sort through the edits, it becomes obvious what was edited and what wasn't.

There's a single measure that they duplicate in the film but isn't looped because you can't loop it becuase of what's going on over it.

On top of that, if you line the two up, the film recording DOESNT' match the album one. The recordings are slightly different... which points to another take.

All this together makes me almost certain it's an alternate take.

Perhaps the cymbol crash was tracked in, but whats going on under it is genuine.