Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

Or any version of the album found outside the US.

Nope, at least here, I think, the translated cover version did not had any 'bonus track' stick. Though the one with the bonus track was also sold here (in english)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone PM or e-mail me the following music:

On the Conveyor Belt

All of the music from EPI Insider's Guide, EPI Racer, RC, BH, GBS, GAL + both EXPs, TPM UE, JPB, SotE OST, and 2nd disk of RotJ SE OST.

A very big thanks in advance.

What's SotE?

SotE=Shadows Of The Empire. Which is actually a score done by Joel McNeely not John Williams. Yes McNeely uses some of Williams' music but the rest of the score is McNeely's. Not considered "cannon", honestly...

Yes, but it was co-written by George Lucas.

Um Shadows Of The Empire was NEVER made into a movie. It's only a book. Joel McNeely wrote the score for "the book".

Really? I though it was a video game as well.

Yes, but it was co-written by George Lucas.

Um Shadows Of The Empire was NEVER made into a movie. It's only a book. Joel McNeely wrote the score for "the book".

Really? I though it was a video game as well.

The music was used a little bit in the videogame, but McNeely wrote for the book. Some tracks actually match up to certain scenes... depending on your reading pace. Pretty cool. It's a bad, bad book though.

I have GB and GB:CC, but the list lists music from GBS, which I don't have.

It's the same thing, just use your CC disc.

Came across something strange... go here and watch the video for Kashyyyk. It's a mix of music from TPM and AotC. The AotC music sounds like the arrival at Kamino... but I don't quite recognize it. Anyone?

Came across something strange... go here and watch the video for Kashyyyk. It's a mix of music from TPM and AotC. The AotC music sounds like the arrival at Kamino... but I don't quite recognize it. Anyone?

i hate those videos, cant see and hear them at normal speed 8O

It clicked a lot during playback. I had to record it and manually edit out the clicks... not too hard, simply a matter of deleting silence, and maybe adjusting the flow of the waveform a little.

"Arrival at Kamino," "The Death of Qui-Gon and the Surrender of the Gungans," and "Queen Amidala" (or something else containing the high wind theme). But I can't identify the beginning music... sounds like it's part of "Arrival at Kamino," it has that same motif, but unfortunately "The Death of Qui-Gon..." is playing over it.

Sorry, no... I have this quirk of using either one or three exclamation marks, not four. I think it started after my English teacher said "an odd number of exclamation marks is bad luck."

Sorry, no... I have this quirk of using either one or three exclamation marks, not four. I think it started after my English teacher said "an odd number of exclamation mark is bad luck."

LOL

a thing you should know about this is, I always prefer the UE to the the OST for sound quality, the OST to JPB, etc. That means, even if a UE cue is cut and looped all over the place, I will still specify all the usable sections in a cue list, at least when the sound quality difference is slight (UE to OST).

That explains a lot!

Rob, not looking forward to "Anakin Defeats Sebulba" :music:

I might even just dump the whole of track 9 on there (I don't think it has any cuts at all), and just leave "Sebulba's Dirty Hand/Qui-Gon's Pep Talk" on the beginning of "Anakin Defeats Sebulba".

"Arrival at Kamino," "The       of Qui-Gon and the Surrender of the Gungans," and "Queen Amidala" (or something else containing the high wind theme). But I can't identify the beginning music... sounds like it's part of "Arrival at Kamino," it has that same motif, but unfortunately "The       of Qui-Gon..." is playing over it.

"Arrival at Kamino" sounds right for the beginning. I think there were just the drums from "The of Qui-Gon..." dubbed over some music. The remainder of the track I'm pretty sure is "Inside the Bubble City."

I may be imagining this, but is the music from the TPM videogame faster (and therefore higher in pitch) than the OST tracks? This may not be the case for the ones on the FTP, but I just ripped the tracks in WAV format from a friend's copy of the videogame, and they seem distinctly higher.

I may be imagining this, but is the music from the TPM videogame faster (and therefore higher in pitch) than the OST tracks? This may not be the case for the ones on the FTP, but I just ripped the tracks in WAV format from a friend's copy of the videogame, and they seem distinctly higher.

The pitch is the same, but the material is about 3.5% faster. That's too bad, but I'd rather have that than a messily corrected speed. It damages sound quality badly to reduce the speed, even by 3.5%. The same goes for Jedi Power Battles, Insider's Guide, and maybe some older games I'm forgetting... not for the new ones like Galaxies and Republic Commando.

One more question - how does Galaxies fare (in terms of sound quality) compared to the other games? From what I remember, it goes:

UE

OST

Jedi Power Battles

Racer

Insider's Guide

TPM Videogame

Galaxies seems pretty good quality to me. Where does it fit in?

Between OST and JPB, I guess. And Republic Commando before it.

By the way, TPM videogame isn't really that bad, it should go before Racer.

Racer doesn't need to be used at all, I don't think. Only thing was "The Gungans Retreat," but Republic Commando, Jedi Power Battles, etc. have that.

:music:

06. THEED PALACE ARRIVAL/YOU'RE UNDER ARREST/ESCAPE FROM NABOO/INTRO DARTH MAUL

GAL mus_theed_palace_lp 0:49.5-end

UE CD1 13 0:04-1:26 (loop: 1:18-1:26)

TPMG sqtheedstalk 1:00-1:13

mix UE CD1 13 1:26-1:47.5

JPB 6a 0:22-0:41.5

TPMG sqtheedattack 0:41.5-end

mix GB Music04 0:00-0:07

UE CD1 14 0:07.5-1:23.5

OST 12 2:50.5-2:55.5

UE CD1 14 1:25-1:38.5

OST 12 3:09-3:11.5

UE CD1 14 1:40-end

UE CD1 15 0:00-1:41.5

GB Music02 0:57.5-1:09.5

UE CD1 15 1:51.5-end

UE CD1 16 all (loop: 0:42-0:47.5)

07. ARRIVAL AT TATOOINE/STREET BAND OF MOS ESPA/PADMÉ MEETS ANAKIN/DESERT WINDS/JAR JAR'S RUN-IN WITH SEBULBA/ANAKIN'S HOME AND THE INTRODUCTION TO THREEPIO

OST 07 0:00-0:28

UE CD1 17 0:34-end

UE CD1 18 all

UE CD1 19 0:00-1:10

IG Hit the Nose! 0:00-0:04.5

UE CD1 19 1:11.5-end

UE CD1 20 all

UE CD1 21 all

UE CD1 22 all

08. RUNNING OUT OF TIME

UE CD1 23

09. TALK OF PODRACING

UE CD1 24

10. WATTO'S DEAL/KIDS AT PLAY

UE CD1 25

UE CD1 26

One of the files is not on the FTP yet... PM me in the meantime if you want it.

Well,for TPM i'm not bothering(yet),with small 1 or 2 second segments missing.I'll just re-edit the 10-15 seconds ones for now,like the one at the beginning of Fighting the Destroyer Droids.

K.M.

:music:

06. THEED PALACE ARRIVAL/YOU'RE UNDER ARREST/ESCAPE FROM NABOO/INTRO DARTH MAUL

GAL mus_theed_palace_lp 0:49.5-end

UE CD1 13 0:04-1:26 (loop: 1:18-1:26)

TPMG sqtheedstalk 1:00-1:13

mix UE CD1 13 1:26-1:47.5

JPB 6a 0:22-0:41.5

TPMG sqtheedattack 0:41.5-end

mix GB Music04 0:00-0:07

UE CD1 14 0:07.5-1:23.5

OST 12 2:50.5-2:55.5

UE CD1 14 1:25-1:38.5

OST 12 3:09-3:11.5

UE CD1 14 1:40-end

UE CD1 15 0:00-1:41.5

GB Music02 0:57.5-1:09.5

UE CD1 15 1:51.5-end

UE CD1 16 all (loop: 0:42-0:47.5)

07. ARRIVAL AT TATOOINE/STREET BAND OF MOS ESPA/PADMÉ MEETS ANAKIN/DESERT WINDS/JAR JAR'S RUN-IN WITH SEBULBA/ANAKIN'S HOME AND THE INTRODUCTION TO THREEPIO

OST 07 0:00-0:28

UE CD1 17 0:34-end

UE CD1 18 all

UE CD1 19 0:00-1:10

IG Hit the Nose! 0:00-0:04.5

UE CD1 19 1:11.5-end

UE CD1 20 all

UE CD1 21 all

UE CD1 22 all

08. RUNNING OUT OF TIME

UE CD1 23

09. TALK OF PODRACING

UE CD1 24

10. WATTO'S DEAL/KIDS AT PLAY

UE CD1 25

UE CD1 26

One of the files is not on the FTP yet... PM me in the meantime if you want it.

Wow - excellent work!

Rob, still on "The Droid Invasion". ;)

03. INTRODUCING JAR JAR/BUBBLE WORLD

OST 04 0:00-1:09

UE CD1 08 0:00-0:54.5

GAL mus_underwater_amb_b 0:44.5-end

mix OST 10 0:00-0:14

UE CD1 09 0:05-3:00

OST 10 2:58.5-3:09.5

UE CD1 10 0:01.5-1:04

OST 10 4:11-4:13.5

UE CD1 10 1:06-end (loop: 1:11.5-1:14.5)

Where, exactly, should track 10 be mixed in?

I dunno. Listening to the UE, you can hear that the UE cut off both the end of "Introducing Jar Jar" and the beginning of "Bubble World." So place it somewhere that... sounds good.

mus_underwater_amb_b from Galaxies I believe had a "clean" fade out for "Swimming To Otoh Gunga" You just gotta know where to mix it from the OST. Then use "Passage Through The Planet Core" from the OST as a seperate track if you plan on doing that.

Whoa! What happened? It seems all the files on the FTP have been removed. There are only 3 folders under Star Wars, Racer, Battle for Naboo (non JW) and Jedi Starfighter - and none of them have anything in them!