Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

Go, Force lightnin', you're burnin' up the quarter mile

Force lightnin', go Force lightnin'

Go, Force lightnin', you're coastin' through the heat lap trials

Force lightnin', go Force lightnin'

You are supreme, the chicks'll cream for Force lightnin'

Neil - who thinks "Force lightning" is the lamest, most fanyboyish sounding Jedi power

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylark just told me on AIM that a hacker hacked into his server and deleted everything.

Why?

When hackers hack a big site or something to make a point, I can understand that. But why hack something that's just going to piss a few people off?

Ozzel - who's never understood teh haxx0rs logic.

Skylark just told me on AIM that a hacker hacked into his server and deleted everything.

Why?

When hackers hack a big site or something to make a point, I can understand that. But why hack something that's just going to piss a few people off?

Ozzel - who's never understood teh haxx0rs logic.

Probably the hacker had nothing to do. Usually when hackers have nothing to do they just hack sites, because they're "bored".

True.

I was waiting because I have dial-up and figured it'd be better to just download all of the files I needed in one run than be online for a string of weeks.

I will be uploading the files again [there was a LOT LOT more stuff than just those files up there...] once Cerre sends them to me - since me and him were the ones to compile them together and he has all of them.

So...they'll be back.

~Sky

I will be uploading the files again [there was a LOT LOT more stuff than just those files up there...] once Cerre sends them to me - since me and him were the ones to compile them together and he has all of them.

So...they'll be back.

~Sky

:wave:

Has steps been taken to prevent a second hacking?Perhaps it wasn't a random hacking.

I guess we'll limit the link distribution. You only get it if you've been here a month or two, have a certain number of posts, and such.

Hey Guys... I haven't been keeping up on all this lately LOL

Has there been any new ROTS material released since the spurt of Galaxies music files?

Relax, all I'll do is not send the link to first-time posters. Everyone who posted is fine. I don't think a hacker would stick around long. But if it happens again, martial law time. :music:

Speaking of Episode I, a little amendment for track 2...

UE CD1 02 all

UE CD1 03 all

UE CD1 04 0:00-1:13

JPB 3e 0:45.5-0:46.5

UE CD1 04 1:14.5-end

UE CD1 05 0:00-0:08.5

JPB 5a 0:08-0:09

UE CD1 05 0:08.5-0:13.5

JPB 5a 0:14.5-0:28

Thankfully, I worked on "correcting" each UE track separately, so track 2 was made up of six different wav files. But I got intensly confused when the track 2 listed here ended up 4:32. :?

I've seen this thread grow and grow but didn't took the trouble to read it cause everytime I decided to start reading I had to study (I still have to study but I need a rest :music: ). Can anyone just make a summary of what's going on? I mean, I'm one of those who wants the additional music from TPM and all, but I don't have the games nor the skills to make the edits. Is this thread about this, about RotS or what?

Thanks!

The first post has all the available information about released non-OST music for AotC and RotS, and also a half-finished "proper" TPM complete score. There's no real reason to read any of the other 5 pages - all corrections have been made to the first thread. I think.

Thanks for the answers. Wow, it's great to hear about the website! It seems I'll finally get the files. But... hacked! If it's been just some random hacker, damn you! But if it's been Lucas... why don't you just release it, and these JWfan.net boys won't have to invest their time and effort in imagining the alternate versions and searching those games to find the cues!! :music:

No, not Lucasfilm. They don't work that way. If Lucasfilm somehow got wind of the FTP, they would send a an e-mail threatening legal action and ordering the files be removed. That's exactly what happened at the LucasArts Soundtracks Site.

Quote from a website:

8/24/05 In his Hyperspace chat today, the voice of Grievous Matthew Wood commented on the Grievous deleted scene that is to be included on the DVD...

"It's more similar to the Clone Wars cartoon. And there's some music in there that you don't ever hear until now. Some of the John Williams music that was cut from the actual feature ends up in this scene. "

Quote from a website:

8/24/05 In his Hyperspace chat today, the voice of Grievous Matthew Wood commented on the Grievous deleted scene that is to be included on the DVD...

"It's more similar to the Clone Wars cartoon. And there's some music in there that you don't ever hear until now. Some of the John Williams music that was cut from the actual feature ends up in this scene. "

Oh great!

Could this be the death of Shaak Ti aboard the Invisible hand?

Is it just me, or does this hint at tracking? He says it will end up in the deleted scene, not that it was originally in the scene and was cut with it.

And I hope so, Luke. That was an awesome scene in the cartoons.

Is it just me, or does this hint at tracking? He says it will end up in the deleted scene, not that it was originally in the scene and was cut with it.

And I hope so, Luke. That was an awesome scene in the cartoons.

the shooted scene for the movie is a continuation of the cartoons plot, shaak ti did not die in them.

About forty seconds were cut from the album version of "The Elevator Scene." As almost the entire cue was dropped from the film, that music remains totally unheard by us. Maybe it will be included in the deleted scene.

Grievous and the droids may be a better choice to score a grievos scene...

Elevator scene grievous music is used in the movie...tracked (great choice IMO, at least in general grievous speaks with lord sidious 'extension')

About forty seconds were cut from the album version of "The Elevator Scene." As almost the entire cue was dropped from the film, that music remains totally unheard by us. Maybe it will be included in the deleted scene.

Do you mind if I ask... how do we know? I know Jim Ware wrote it in his chronological cue list...

wow...I hadn't check into this thread lately....

Too bad I didn't grab all that music when I had the chance...otherwise I'd help everyone upload again...

Oh well...that TPM is certainly a hard edit to compile.

Do you mind if I ask... how do we know? I know Jim Ware wrote it in his chronological cue list...

Well, if you sync "The Elevator Scene" to the film, there are forty seconds missing. It can't be two different cues, because the cue sheets don't indicate that. There must be one continuous "Elevator Scene."

When I had the files up, did anyone here happen to save the AOTC dvd rip I made, or the Clone Wars dvd rip I made? Cerre has all the other files besides those two.

Because, a month prior to the deletion of those files, my harddrive crashed, so I don't have those (and that's the main reason no files are back up yet). Actually, if anyone knows a cheap reliable place to get a harddrive recovered, that would be great. [and by cheap, I mean about $200.00 or so]

Thanks,

~Sky

When I had the files up, did anyone here happen to save the AOTC dvd rip I made, or the Clone Wars dvd rip I made? Cerre has all the other files besides those two.

I know I have AotC, and I'm pretty sure I have Clone Wars too, but I'm not on my computer at the moment - I'll check later.