Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

Well with the small list of recording session cues from TPM that Cerrabore posted in one of his earlier posts. I decided to take a jab and instered the missing cues and with the help of Cerrabore we came up with this best guestimate on what the recording sessions for Episode I should be.

Star Wars (Main Title)

The Arrival At Naboo

Gas Leak

Droid Fight

Queen Amidala

The Droid Invasion

Introducing Jar Jar

Bubble World

Gone Fishin'

Tentacles

Theed Palace Arrival

You're Under Arrest

Escape From Naboo

Intro Darth Maul

Arrival At Tatooine

Street Band Of Mos Espa (Source Music)

Padmé Meets Anakin

Desert Winds (Source Music)

Run-In With Sebulba

Anakin's Home

Running Out Of Time

Talk Of Podracing

Kids At Play

Racer Roars To Life

The Sith Spacecraft

Mos Espa Band Arena (Source Music)

Watto's Roll Of The Die

Flag Parade

The Race Begins

Lap Three

Anakin Defeats Sebulba

Anakin's Victory

The Street Singer (Source Music)

Anakin Is Free

Darth and Qui-Gon

Coruscant Arrival

The Queen And Palpatine

High Council Meeting

The Senate, Anakin's Test

He Is The Chosen One

Confering With Sidious

Moving Forward

Audience With Boss Nass

War Plans

The Gungans

The Armies Face Off

Laser Fight March

Take To Your Ships

The Big Army

The Droid Battle

Up The Wire

The Great Duel

Gungan's Retreat

Anakin's Crash Landing

Qui-Gon's Noble End

Battleship Destroyed

Death Of Maul

Confronting Nute and Rune

Funeral For Qui-Gon

Augie's Great Municipal Band

End Titles

End Titles II

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K. We are only missing the Battle of Geonosis part of the rip.

By the way, status update: I am in the process of sending the files to Lordskylark. It's going slowly, because some of the CD-source material is encoded at 320 kbps so that's upping the file size. Indeed, CD-source material. This new FTP will be more comprehensive than the old.

What was that about having to have a certain numbers of posts?

The link won't be distributed to new posters due to the risk of hacking. Don't worry, you are in the clear and then some.

Well at first I thought you were referring to yourself, so it made sense, but then I thought you were talking about sombody else, and so it didn't make sense. But now the rest of the world will never know! Hahaha! ROTFLMAO

Well at first I thought you were referring to yourself, so it made sense, but then I thought you were talking about sombody else, and so it didn't make sense. But now the rest of the world will never know! Hahaha! ROTFLMAO

If it adds anything at all to this confusing side-discussion - I was.

"Trials Of Obi-Wan" is supposedly coming out November 1st. I'll be getting the game and ripping the files to see if there is any more unreleased Sith music. If there is I'll be sending the files to both Skylark and Cerrabore.

hmm. time to stop lurking and start talking.

i've been drifting on and off this site for several months now.

on the one hand, i want this music, but on the other hand, i probably listen to the released CD too much (how many times per day is too much to you all?).

if you're so concerned about not giving the FTP's URL out because of "t3h h4xx0rz" :) can I give someone a login and have them upload it to me?

I have a linux box on my home connection not doing much else right now. I also have several external HDDs lying around, and, well hackers can't delete what isn't plugged in.

Status Update:

- Still trying to get the files back up. I'm sorry it is taking so long, but we may be done within a week now.

- Looking for Clone Wars Vol. 1 DVD rip and the Star Wars LEGO Game files. If anybody has these, PM me or Lordskylark.

- A patch for Knights of the Old Republic II has been released with improved music quality. The difference is like the Last Crusade bootleg material to the OST material. I definitely have new appreciation for the soundtrack. If you want to download the soundtrack yourself (yes, LucasArts has unwittingly made the entire thing available), click here. Download K2_Patch_HQ_Music.exe and run it. Then use Miles Sound Tools to decompress the WAV files.

I have the Lego game.

I remember it doing something during installation to encode the mp3 of the music.

(i mean, the game installs the game with mp3, and after installation an ms-dos windows opens and encodes the mp3s)

I think the mp3 can be read from the Cd though...

I'll check later.

Those new games are coming up!.I hope the FTP is fully operationnal by then.Unless Lucasfilm has been alerted to our presence, we should get some new unreleased music.I'm sure at least the complete Goodbye Old Friend cut short in the Internet preview.I'm hoping for more dark unthematic Palpatine music too.And maybe the jaunty military motif when Obi Wan escapes Utapau,because it's unspecific and would make good random "quest" music.

K.M.

Those new games are coming up!.I hope the FTP is fully operationnal by then.Unless Lucasfilm has been alerted to our presence, we should get some new unreleased music.I'm sure at least the complete Goodbye Old Friend cut short in the Internet preview.I'm hoping for more dark unthematic Palpatine music too.And maybe the jaunty military motif when Obi Wan escapes Utapau,because it's unspecific and would make good random "quest" music.

K.M.

You're not the only one my friend. I will be getting Trials Of Obi-Wan on November 1st when I pick up my copy of Episode III on DVD. I hope too that there's more unreleased music and as you said the complete "Goodbye Old Friend" cue. Hopefully to there will be the piece "The Boys Continue" as an action cue.

Only 28 more days!

Yes,that's the moment Lucas said at the recording sessions it was very cool and everyone cheered spontaneously .Excellent reason to cut it out of the c.d. :roll:

k.M.Reemphasising that all of the cues(or portions of them) that gave him goosebumps during the film are all cut out of the c.d.

The Lament (aka Order 66) is on the CD as "Anakin's Betrayal"...all though there is about 30 seconds or so music missing from the cue. However that missing music is with the Rage Of Wookies files.

The only piece of music that is missing is from "Anakin's Betrayal" is right after Yoda lops off the Clone Troopers head and hops on Chewie's back to escape and Anakin enters the Council Chambers to find the Younglings hiding. Where the music picks up from the album is right after Anakin activates his saber from that scene then it cuts back to 3-PO telling Padmé some news.

So yes there is a tad bit of music missing from that cue, over all though 98% of the cue is intact.

The only piece of music that is missing is from "Anakin's Betrayal" is right after Yoda lops off the Clone Troopers head and hops on Chewie's back to escape and Anakin enters the Council Chambers to find the Younglings hiding.  

Wait,you say there's still music missing after inserting the Rage of the Wookies part?

K.M.

The only piece of music that is missing is from "Anakin's Betrayal" is right after Yoda lops off the Clone Troopers head and hops on Chewie's back to escape and Anakin enters the Council Chambers to find the Younglings hiding.  

Wait,you say there's still music missing after inserting the Rage of the Wookies part?

K.M.

lol no...just trying to clarify that was the only piece missing..was from Rage Of Wookies cue...sorry for the confusion.

cerrabore the files from Lego SW are in ogg format. They are about 119 MB, but some have anbient sound and/or voice. I heard the 'true' music ones and i dont think there is nothing new, but the voice ones may have....

How do i send them?

they are 160 kbps 44100 hz by the way.

Two things...

#1 - Since the music that scored part of the Obi-Wan vs Anakin battle was used to score the Emperor vs Yoda [since stupid lucas decided to cut some really awesome footage there ]...what music was suppose to score the Emperor vs Yoda duel then?

#2 - I am really disappointed. Lucas is a moron and won't include all the awesome footage on the ep3 dvd. Ep 1 & 2 were lacking alot of really cool stuff too. And when he does include a deleted scene, he only includes about 50% of that specific deleted scene...thus calling for a deleted-deleted scene sometime in the future. There is a LOT of awesome stuff that's not going to be on the ep3 dvd that was cut.........

The music files should be back up after Cerre finished sending the rest. He's almost done.

Again, did anyone download 'the clone wars' dvd rip I did? Please PM.

~Sky

#1 - Since the music that scored part of the Obi-Wan vs Anakin battle was used to score the Emperor vs Yoda [since stupid lucas decided to cut some really awesome footage there ]...what music was suppose to score the Emperor vs Yoda duel then?

Was it when we had the ESB quotations? What footage was supposed to go there? Yes, lucas doesn't realize how powerful the synergy is. It is so delicate with these films, things can't be substituted with other music.

He should have finished the editing before asking for a score, like the old movie makers used to.

-Jesse

remembering Williams referring to sound editors as "so called sound editors" in the Berkshires interview. Clearly he's a little annoyed when his intent is mixed like a fast food side salad.

THe scene was Anakin using the force to 'throw' objects at Obi-Wan like was done in ESB [hence the ESB music being used there]

*sigh* I wonder why they had an extended 'Arrival on Naboo' scene in Ep2, but they couldn't include the extended Geonosis clones battle [which the stuff cut out was actually better than the stuff left in the movie -- they show some low-rendered parts in one of the documentaries] or an extended Zam chase [considering they cut out about 50% of that]...

And they cut out over 50% of the ep3 intro battle [before they reach grevious' ship].

Yes, it would be hard to watch it that long for the general people in the theater... But it wouldn't be difficult to include it on the dvd since it was already completed and it's just lying around. But, I'm glad they put at least the Fuel Tank section.

But, I rather have the full score than the full movie. And that may be something more realistic to hope for.

~Sky

cerrabore the files from Lego SW are in ogg format. They are about 119 MB, but some have anbient sound and/or voice. I heard the 'true' music ones and i dont think there is nothing new, but the voice ones may have....

How do i send them?

The music I remember hearing was a clean ending to "Augie's Great Municipal Band." Anyway, you can e-mail them to me, or use YouSendIt. Thanks :P

On the subject of "Lament," I'm having a bit of trouble making the edit. Is it an insert job, or do I have to mix it somehow? If I mix it, do I mix the strings with the Galaxies portion, or do a reverb on that last brass note? Any help would be appreciated.

He should have finished the editing before asking for a score' date=' like the old movie makers used to.

[/quote']

Or conformed the movie to the music, like Leone always did for Morricone. (At least for GBU and OUATITW)

It is actually not that hard to do with the prequels> I re-edited the Conveyor belt scene to allign with the bonus track. I needed to take out CG3PO to make it fit. Basically now you don't see what happens to 3PO after he lands until the Arena.

How do i send them?

The music I remember hearing was a clean ending to "Augie's Great Municipal Band." Anyway, you can e-mail them to me, or use YouSendIt. Thanks :(

I'll try yousend it.

attaching files and sending 132 e-mails is not my definition of funny ROTFLMAO

I'll send you small bunchs of 30 MB more or less, since i tried yousendit other times and my comuter crashed with larger files :(

I'm going on vacation this weekend, so i'll try to send it on moday (i have local holidays :) )

Hello, this is my first post here, but I had to mention that the Xbox demo for Battlefront II contained the Film version of Boys into Battle (with the war drums underneath the Force theme) and Get 'Em R2!. I'm not sure if this means much to you guys, just thought I'd mention it. :|

8O

As it happens, there's an "open beta" of Battlefront II for Filefront subscribers, meaning you can download the game. Can anybody get their hands on a torrent, illegally? 8O

I second this notion!

And 8O 8O 8O @ the news

Edit: BTW Indiana Fett is the music with a cut-scene or is it during game play? Do you remember?