Who Hasn't Seen The WOTW Movie Yet?

Damo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still havent seen it yet..i was going to see it with my friend last thursday but i got a phone call from my friend on the night before thursday saying he got problems and he cant go and he said we will see it on monday which was yesterday. Again on the night before monday he sent me a txt message to my phone saying he still got problems that he cant come on monday. I find this frustrating :)

Not a good idea. I (very closely) know a case in which some kind of tranquiliser drink was slipped into two kids' dinner. One eat the other's dinner and his own, so the result was a comatose child and another one wreaking havoc in the house.

Should I go see it again? I mean, really!

I've made it through three viewings so far, and I'm still enjoying it, so why not?

Neil

Should I go see it again? I mean, really!

I've made it through three viewings so far, and I'm still enjoying it, so why not?

Neil

Same here, thrice! 8O

~Sturgis

Why the devil?

Because I think it's going to suck so I'm not paying $8 to see it in a theater.

Go to a matinee, then. If it sucks, it'll suck for $2 less.

A dvd will cost you at least $16. Suppose you will watch it twice, it would cost you just as much as if you would go to see it in cinema twice.

Yeah,but seeing in the cinema is generally more fun than seeing it on video.

K.M.who doesn't buy DVD's he can easily rent.

precisely

So you're that guy in the cinema who's having fun instead of watching the movie (or letting others watch the movie). I can' stand you! Thanks to DVD, I can watch movies in superior quality without having to hush up any guys who think they should share their joy with the rest of the audience.

Death to theaters! Long live DVD! Who's with me?!

---------------

Alex Cremers

Thanks to DVD, I can watch movies in superior quality

I hardly consider DVDs 500 lines of resolution superior to 35mm film.

Neil

Thanks to DVD, I can watch movies in superior quality

I hardly consider DVDs 500 lines of resolution superior to 35mm film.

I consider the 625 lines of DVD (PAL) to be vastly superior (if it's played on a good regular CRT screen. Please, no plasma technology). I've not seen any good film projection since the arrival of the concrete multiplex theaters. The bigger they are, the worse it gets.

----------------

Alex Cremers

I consider the 625 lines of DVD (PAL) to be vastly superior

The 4% speed up already negates any superiority, since you are not getting what the film makers (epsecially the composer) intended. And 625 is nothing compared to the theoretical 4K that is 35mm film.

I've not seen any good film projection since the arrival of the concrete multiplex theaters. The bigger they are, the worse it gets.

I find that remark....insulting.

Neil - projectionist

Nothing compared to the insults I had to endure from what projectionists have presented me since the existing of the concrete multiplex theaters.

Nothing compared to the insults I had to endure from what projectionists have presented me since the existing of the concrete multiplex theaters.

Why, have the prints been out of rack in your local? Most common complaint is when there are faulty DTS discs and the sound keeps jumping from SR to Digital ;)

Back on topic, I have still yet to see this, and what's more I haven't even purchased the CD! I must get my act together!