WOTW wrong tracking list ?

For those who have the album, can you tell me which tracking list is right ?

On JWFan and on the official website (www.waroftheworlds.com/soundtrack), track 2 is Escape from the City (5:49) and track 6 is The Ferry Scene (3:49), but on Jack's track by track description, track 2 and track 6 have been switched.

Which listing is correct ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my cd has track 2 being the ferry scene, and it is.

my cd has the ferry scene as track 2, and Escape from the City as track 6.

And what about the duration ?

the duration is the same, my cd has The Ferry Scene (5:49) and Escape from the City (3:49).

Even on the final album it gets confusing. Some cues have been intentionally given the wrong titles. I know Williams often gives vague or inaccurate titles on albums, but on WOTW, titles are actually mismatched. Track 10, The Separation of The Family, is actually played over The Reunion scene in the film. Album track 14, called The Reunion, actually comes after this. Meanwhile, track 3, called Reaching The Country, is actually from The Separation of The Family scene. And it continues like this. Totally confusing. There's also lots of cutting and pasting to do. Making a chronological album is going to be a task.

There's also lots of cutting and pasting to do. Making a chronological album is going to be a task.

Meh,in the case of this score I think it's unnessesary.I'll just put it in "approximate" film order without editing the tracks themselves

K.M.