Air Force One

fommes

Hi,

I've stumbled across another Air Force One expanded score - 27 tracks (17+10), anybody happen to know the tracklist?

Thanks!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the one i own :

I dont know how many are out there.

DISC ONE

01 : The Parachutes (5:20)

02 : The Motorcade (2:39)

03 : President Aboard (1:59)

04 : No Security (3:04)

05 : Agent Gibbs (0:31)

06 : The Hijacking (7:39)

07 : Empty Pod (3:08)

08 : Ivan Calls the Whitehouse (0:54)

09 : The President is Alive (2:37)

10 : Marshal Plan 1 (1:05)

11 : Marshal Plan 2 (0:46)

12 : Empty Rooms (3:48)

13 : Element of Suprise (0:47)

14 : Waiting for the Call (1:28)

15 : First Execution (1:15)

16 : Mother Russia (1:21)

17 : Outside Call (1:33) -McNeely

18 : Firing on Air Force One (2:37) - McNeely

DISC TWO

01 : Downstairs (1:08)

02 : The Hostage (1:02) - McNeely

03 : Second Execution (2:50)

04 : Hostages (0:29)

05 : Dumping Fuel (2:26) - McNeely

06 : Free Flight (4:52)

07 : Marshal meets Korshunov (3:06) - McNeely

08 : Face to Face (3:40)

09 : Radeck is Released (2:00)

10 : Get of my plane (4:53)

11 : Radeck's Death (1:39)

12 : Under Attack (4:12) - McNeely

13 : No Way to Land (3:11) - McNeely

14 : Escape from Air Force One (5:27)

15 : Welcome Aboard, Sir (2:09)

16 : End Credits (5:59)

17 : The Parachutes (Alternate - 5:24)

It's a score just begging for a Varese Deluxe edition, if just for the expanded Russian bits and McNeely's contributions ("Under Attack" is one of the best tracks!)

Once again, if ALL of the unreleased bits sound great, i'm willing to trade for numerous other rare Goldsmith/Williams etc. Heck, i'm even willing to trade 4 titles for it!

Once again, if ALL of the unreleased bits sound great, i'm willing to trade for numerous other rare Goldsmith/Williams etc. Heck, i'm even willing to trade 4 titles for it!

I think the one I'm talking about sounds pretty well, much better than the other one at least...

So far I've encoutered two AFO boots, one with terrible sound and one with terrific sound. So just keep looking, it's out there!

The one I have is the 27 track version, similar to the one listed above but a lot of the tracks seem to be joined, e.g. 'Downstairs, The Hostages' instead of tracks 1 and 2 from Disc 2. It's also missing a few cues such as 'No Way to Land', but these could be within one of the other tracks so I'm not sure whether it's complete or not. I found it on soulseek quite easily for anyone who's interested.

I also came across one with terrible sound quality a while back (and I mean terrible - it sounds like it was recorded through some crap speakers from the other side of a room).

The one with terrific sound has 16 tracks on CD1 and 17 tracks on CD2, and does contain No Way to Land (by Joel McNeely)

I have the one Richuk has got. It's missing Marshall Plan Pt 2 (mislabeled I think), No Way to Land, and The Parachutes (Alternate). However, No Way to Land has good sound quality on the bad sounding bootleg (Melange's version). The first half of Element of Surprise is also comprised of music not available on that other one, a sort of alternate version of the last piece of music on the track before (Empty Rooms).

a lot of the tracks seem to be joined

Yes, and somewhat shortened here and there too if I'm not mistaken, in terms of pauses.

I'll answer my own question :):

Track list Air Force One:

CD1

01. The Parachutes 5.27

02. The Motorcade / President Aboard 4.08

03. No Security 3.04

04. Agent Gibbs / The Hijacking 8.23

05. Empty Pod 2.36

06. Ivan Calls the White House 1.36

07. The President Is Alive 2.37

08. Marshall Plan Pt 1 1.07

09. Empty Rooms 4.17

10. Element of Surprise 1.46

11. Waiting for the Call / First Execution 2.31

12. Mother Russia 1.28

13. Outside Call 1.36

14. Firing on Air Force One 2.39

15. Downstairs / The Hostage 1.57

16. Second Execution / Hostages 3.22

17. Dumping Fuel 2.34

CD2

01. Freeing the Hostages 3.46

02. Free Flight 4.53

03. Marshall Meets Korushnov / Face to Face 5.20

04. Radek is Released 2.04

05. Get Off My Plane 4.51

06. Radek's Death 1.41

07. Under Attack 4.14

08. Escape from Air Force One 5.28

09. Welcome Aboard Sir 2.10

10. End Credits 6.05

Lotman

That's exactly the version I have, only missing 'The Parachutes, Alternate' and 'No Way to Land' (which is easily found on soulseek in the same quality, although why it isn't with this bootleg anyway I don't know).

It seems to me that there are clearly 2 bootlegs, the one you and I have in great sound, and the one with bad sound and many split tracks, but including 'No Way to Land' in perfect quality.

On my version it has almost everything, including "No Way To Land". However mine is missing the "Alternate" version of The Parachutes which is actually the film version and The Marshall Plan Part 2. Mine has excellent sound on all the tracks by the way...

Edit: I don't think there is a new source for the film version for Main Title - The Parachutes and Marshall Plan Part 2 so they could have good quality sound like the others....if there was those two cues would have been included with the score....

only missing 'The Parachutes, Alternate' and 'No Way to Land'

Marshall Plan Pt 2 is missing as well.

My CD1 Track 9 is called Marshal Plan Part II & Empty Rooms, just I suspect like the other double tracks that are joined in this bootleg.

That Marshall Plan Part 2 / Empty Rooms cue is just infact the "Empty Rooms" cue...trust me. The real Marshall Plan Part 2 cue has not been included with the score ..well not one that has great quality sound and I'm disappointed in that since it was one of my favorite cues for that score...

My CD1 Track 9 is called Marshal Plan Part II & Empty Rooms, just I suspect like the other double tracks that are joined in this bootleg.

Vosk is right, it's wrongly named.

I've been planning to search for this one, so thanks for those listings.

So far I have only the "Air Force One (Additional Music)" by McNeely tracks (Which are super!) :devil:

There are 8 tracks and it is in great sound. I wonder if these were just taken from the expanded boot, or if they were a separate AFO McNeely promo?

1. Emergency Call

2. Order to Fire

3. Fuel Control

4. The Right Wire

5. Freeing the Hostages - A Fax From Air Force One

6. Marshall Meets Ivan - Radek's Release

7. Air Combat

8. Out of Options - Rescue Plane Approach

I have noticed that the 2 CD Lotman posted is often called "Air Force One (Recording Sessions)" or "(Complete Score)". And that is the same track list and track times I have seen around before.

Now, the one Melange posted, I have seen it titled as "Air Force One (bootleg)" but I know someone that has it, and his has the track "Freeing the Hostages" right after "Dumping Fuel". So that is missing..

Maybe I answered my own question too, hmm...the cue "Freeing the Hostages" could be missing because it was taken from a McNeely "Air Force One (Additional Music)" promo, and inserted there. Also I notice the track titles are very different on mine from the tracks labeled as McNeely on Melange's tracklist.

The cue that blows me away of what I have is "Air Combat" which from the timing appears to be "Under Attack". Fantastic! Some trademark militaristic McNeely action writing, huge brass, the big theme and a great build-up. Awesome score that really needs a FULL proper release.

Greta

The version that Lotman posted, which should have "No Way To Land" and has perfect sound is from the true recording sessions...just as an FYI. :devil: