Immolation Scene sheet music?

gkgyver

I realise that it's not in the official music book, but is there any unofficial sheet music for The Immolation Scene from ROTS?

A shame that they included Padme's Destiny, which is just a rehash of Qui- Gon's Funeral, instead of Immolation Scene.

• 9 years later...
  • 5 years later...

On 12/18/2014 at 7:45 PM, Jay said:

You Know all the actual sheet music leaked right?

okay i made an account just for this thread but is there any way i can take a peak at the immolation scene sheet? i've been trying to transcribe it to midi for so long but i have a terrible ear. additionally, if anyone else has a midi file of it could they share it? 

Let's see which movies were playing at the theaters when this thread was created:

2005.JPG

Yep, mostly crap. Aside from Batman Begins and War of the Worlds, all the other movies were pretty terrible (although Mr and Mrs Smith and Madagascar are fun to watch). But the Burton Willy Wonka movie, Herbie Fully Loaded and Fantastic Four are amongst the worst movies I've ever seen. Even as a kid I knew they were ass.

7 hours ago, Gravebloom said:

okay i made an account just for this thread but is there any way i can take a peak at the immolation scene sheet? i've been trying to transcribe it to midi for so long but i have a terrible ear. additionally, if anyone else has a midi file of it could they share it? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkmedXDHvbwpZLglUUmrz

7 hours ago, Edmilson said:

Let's see which movies were playing at the theaters when this thread was created:

2005.JPG

Yep, mostly crap. Aside from Batman Begins and War of the Worlds, all the other movies were pretty terrible (although Mr and Mrs Smith and Madagascar are fun to watch). But the Burton Willy Wonka movie, Herbie Fully Loaded and Fantastic Four are amongst the worst movies I've ever seen. Even as a kid I knew they were ass.

War of the Worlds isn’t exactly worth writing home about either.

16 hours ago, Bilbo said:

War of the Worlds isn’t exactly worth writing home about either.

I watched it years ago, but I remember it was a well shot, well directed and of course well scored alien invasion movie. I think it's decent, although not one of Spielberg's best of the XXI century (or even of its year - Munich is far superior).