Jacck

Has Williams ever visited JWFan?  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• m00z0r
    • No
    • Yes

Visited JWFan..?

In all honesty, if I was a composer, I would've certainly google'd myself ... and JWFan has a very high Google rank so chances are that if Williams has searched for himself on the net, he would find this site...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe his assistant, but I don't think Williams uses the 'net a lot. And if he did stumble onto this site, he'd probably be too shocked to ever come back. We're quite mad here, you see.

I think after our visit to the Boston Pops in May 2004, John Williams might have been very curious to know who "JWFan.Net" is, seeing as we kept bothering his assistant to see if he could come out for an official photograph.

I agree one of his assistants has probably visited and alerted him to it. If he actually visited, I would have expected him to send Ricard or Neil a little note.

"Dear Mr. Williams,

In response to your previous letter, I must inform you that I will not be able to make you a new hat (unless you are willing to wear a folded newspaper in public). You are welcome to join a tea party whenever you like to, though. No need to bring a chair.

Yours sincerely,

'Mr. Breathmask'"

- Marc, :P

Doubtful. I don't think he's big on the Internet, let alone something as new-fangled as Googling. :P It's for his own good that he never visits the board, but the site itself would impress him I would think. Unfortunately, we really have no way of knowing if our JWFan.net card ever actully reached him.

Ray Barnsbury

Wouldn't it be great if he actually posted in most of the threads answering every question we have about his scores.And we could give him suggestions about his albums and stuff...

K.M.

K.M. I don't know how much of these boards the poor guy could actually take. Here's a scary thought: what if he became addicted to posting here and it never left any spare time for him to write music? LOL

I agree one of his assistants has probably visited and alerted him to it. If he actually visited, I would have expected him to send Ricard or Neil a little note.

I agree. He just seems so lovely and polite and gracious like that. :D

CYPHER