The best unreleased cue in Episode III

Greetings you beautiful people,

I hope you will be interested in posting your opinions with regard to the best unreleased cue from Revenge of the Sith.

For me it is the part where Padme's funeral music and the imperial march are blended together when Vader walks along the bridge of the star destroyer to join the Emperor watching the Death Star being built.

Let's hope LFL and Sony will release a UE for Ep III....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good cue, but as for the rest of your comments I hope Sony never even get close to a UE!!! They should let someone else who knows what they're doing have a go instead... :)

Welcome to the board!! :D

Greg :-)

For me it is the part where Padme's funeral music and the imperial march are blended together when Vader walks along the bridge of the star destroyer to join the Emperor watching the Death Star being built.

I have actually ripped this cue from an ok quality source but yep, it's my fave unreleased part too beerchug

That is a good cue, but as for the rest of your comments I hope Sony never even get close to a UE!!! They should let someone else who knows what they're doing have a go instead...  

I would still rather have another UE-style release than nothing at all.

Yeah, Maximus. You better watch out for the king.

I vote for nothing. What's on the CD is enough from this movie. I don't need more rehashed or tracked music.

Wow,my avatar plus the same thread I already started.

The best unreleased cue is Swimming,Droids and Yoda Farewell,including the new military motif when Obiwan escapes Utapau to join the Tantive 4.

also:

Padme's Funeral

Palpatine's Big Pitch

Padme's Visit(on Mustafar)

The Boys Continue

K.M.

I vote for nothing. What's on the CD is enough from this movie. I don't need more rehashed or tracked music.

You really need to take more time to know this score better before saying that

K.M.

You really need to take more time to know this score better before saying that

K.M.

I know, I know. But my memories of this score in the film are "Battle of the Heroes" and uses of the Force theme, Imperial March and the funeral music.

I guess I should rephrase to say that pretty much everything I liked about the score are represented in the CD now: Leia's theme, Binary Sunset, the Force theme in the opening, the funeral music.

I personally enjoyed "Goodbye, Old Friend." Easily one of the best renditions of the force theme in the trilogy.

"The Boys Continue" and "Plans for the Twins" are also great. I wish I could remember "Padme's Visit"...

Right... the CD contains all the original music. Everything else is tracked.

Umm...no. :roll:

Although I do agree that this album is probably the most generous of the OSTs in terms of containing the best music from the film.

I Am The Senate

The One Where they're fighting / beheading Dooku..

Unreleased bits from Beginning Space Battle

The Dramatic bit where Padmé (and Obi-Wan) arrive on Mustafar...

(By the way - those are the track names as Williams originally named them LOL)

I like the BOTH theme when the lava on Mustafar starts spweing and there's that huge dramatic upswing with the orchestra.