ET question...

dead_lizard

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never done that, but I have driven my car in the fog while listening to "Meet Vejur", "The Cloud", "Vejur Flyover" and "The Force Field". Does that count?

Neil

funnily enough, I actually once listened to that soundtrack on a bus on the way to an orchestra competition.

I was listening to The Halloween track, and I twas hillarious because the quirkyness of the track matched that of what the kids on the bus were doing. I started laughing. THe guy next to me scooted away, so I had him listen to it too. He laughed. I'm like "SEE! I'm not that crazy!"

This one girl in particular really matched the beats... it was amazing... good times...

I've never done that, but I have driven my car in the fog while listening to "Meet Vejur", "The Cloud", "Vejur Flyover" and "The Force Field".  Does that count?

Neil

And those are from?

Luke, clueless

I've never done that, but I have driven my car in the fog while listening to "Meet Vejur", "The Cloud", "Vejur Flyover" and "The Force Field".  Does that count?

Neil

I haven't done that - but I must say that due to the excellent music you pick I would probably never do it anyway as it may well scare the crap out of me.....

....thoughI did drive through a fog once and have the audio adaptation of Stephen King's "The Mist" going.....cool.....

Neil

I haven't done that - but I must say that due to the excellent music you pick I would probably never do it anyway as it may well scare the crap out of me.....

There was a time I was flying to Los Angeles and I had this playing in my headphones as the pilot announced we were flying over the Grand Canyon. I was half asleep, gazing out the window with this magnificent view and coincidentally the Vejur clues were playing. Talk about a perfect fit. I still get the chills thinking about this.

Driving through the fog with that music playing was a conscious decision.

Neil

Neil, I listened to those very tracks driving in the northeast through the thunderstorm from Watertown, NY to Boston. The wife was sleeping, so I couldn't blast it, but it was a very chilling experience.