Yo JMAN!!!

tony69

Where's the write up of the interview day? We've been waiting for like 3 days for you to share the secrets johnny divulged to you.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have been busy and unable to write the transcript of the Williams lecture from my hissy tape. I just found out my wife, Emily is pregnant. And I just became 30 yesterday. And that Tanglewood concert. Busy, wonderful times! Though I must steal back composing time as well! I will start it tonight for all of you.

I too have been busy and unable to write the transcript of the Williams lecture from my hissy tape. I just found out my wife, Emily is pregnant. And I just became 30 yesterday. And that Tanglewood concert. Busy, wonderful times! Though I must steal back composing time as well! I will start it tonight for all of you.

Man, you don't know waht you're getting into... I've two small boys, and turned 30 a couple of years ago...

Is at this point that you feel you're no longer a young man, and your hair begins to fall.

Otherwise, is just great! Congratulations! :joy:

I too have been busy and unable to write the transcript of the Williams lecture from my hissy tape. I just found out my wife, Emily is pregnant.

And you said you didnt enjoyed the Tanglewood concert, uh?. ;)

Happy birthday and congratulations! :joy:

Oh no kids...there goes your life. LOL (well, by life i mean your old happy care-free one. now its diapers, candy, pokemon games, then hormones)

And btw, JMan send a transcript if you can of the notes you took. i know it's hard to remember it all, but you lucky person sohuld share the revelations williams did.

Actually, I quite look forward to all the mischief I can get in with an offspring. My father used to take me on tresspassing missions on abandoned property. We would find old wagon wheels and barrels, and once we found some old records. He and my brother would also go to the mall and follow someone, hiding behind pillars, until they noticed us. As a result, I never really grew up and will quite enjoy being a dad. As for games, bring em on! I can't wait to unveil my NES and SMS collection. Oh, and rest assured, I have already begun the Williams womb listening. My poor wife, she has morning sickness EVERY DAY!

My wife's father is also a character. She boasts her recollection of her father dismembering a Burger King drive thru speaker box because they wouldn't serve him on foot. The restaurant was closed, but the drivethru was opened. He was drunk and couldn't drive, so he walked there from his hotel. After the police arrived, and his wife pretended she didn't know him, he actually didn't get arrested.

So I have a lot to live up to, and a lot of leighway in what kind of fun crap I can get away with. Don't get me wrong, I plan to be a very good dad! But there will be some mischief afoot, Oh yes.

Those followed up persons must had been creeped out!

It's not very threatening when some little kids are involved in the stalking. That's the whole point, kids give you an excuse to be a kid. Sometimes, at least.

Your wife's father sounds like a Homer Simpson kinda guy.

She is definitely the Lisa Simpson of her family. Always reading books and preaching sense among the chaos. And when I shout, "I can't find my pants!" I suppose she is becoming like Marge as well.

So there IS a new rule about posting milestones. I guess Steef's 10,000th was a little over the top for Neil. Envy perhaps? LOL

Don't get me wrong, I plan to be a very good dad! But there will be some mischief afoot, Oh yes.

Are you sure your wife doesn't read JWFan? Cuz if so... :D

Jesse, I can't open your homepage anymore... something wrong with the hosting, or is it just my trashcan of a computer?

Can anyone suggest a web hosting service that allows mp3s for 2 Gigs/$60 a year that doesn't flake out on me? I'm sad my page has been down and customer service has given me the cold shoulder.