I'm back

jsawruk

Greetings,

I have finally returned. Things have finally calmed down enough. Work has been extremely hectic, but since my project was released yesterday, things are starting to wind down for now.

It's been so busy that I haven't done anything with music. How ironic, since I work at a music company. However, it appears that I might be getting some scoring work locally.

By the way, I am going to be meeting with the guy who wrote the book "Film Music: A Neglected Art" this week. Turns out his son works for the same company that I do.

Nothing too much going on though. I think that's all for now.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post in someone else's thunder....

I'm also back after a terribly long and dreadfull move. We now live in a 1 bedroom loft. The *wall* is no more. Actually the whole house is no more. It is in the process of being sold.

Nothing much else has happened.

Oh.. Michele might be pregnant...... one month before we go away for our "official" honeymoon.

I *really* need to change my avatar. The Farina thing is now old.

I'm also back. I'm sure my absence hasn't been very noted, since my posts were never that memorable in the first place.

Afters several months living in spain and a few weeks spent in central europe (Poland, Hungary) I can finally resume my regular posting.

Nice to be back.

Does anyone know what Joe's been up to recently? He hasn't posted in quite a while. I PM'd him a couple days ago and haven't gotten a response.

Ray Barnsbury - who hopes everything's okay

I'm also back. I'm sure my absence hasn't been very noted, since my posts were never that memorable in the first place.

It's because everyone confuses you for Morlock

K.M.

Does anyone know what Joe's been up to recently?  He hasn't posted in quite a while.  I PM'd him a couple days ago and haven't gotten a response.

Ray Barnsbury - who hopes everything's okay

I'm sure he's fine and preoccupied with something football related.

Neil