Got new A.I. print today, How should I destroy it?

JoeinAR

I wonder how Joe thinks I look...

Remember how River Pheonix looked in Stand By Me.

Well imagine that character at around 25/26 a little stockier.

Blond, good looking young fellow with a serious cynical glint in his eyes.

In fact each of you looked like a character out of Stand by Me, except grown. Chris was a shorter Wil Weaton type, KM the Corey Feldman type, and Morn was the fat kid, at about 18. Where Jerry O'Connell grew out of the fat stage, Morn in the dream had not.

Then you make Stefan look positively obese. :mrgreen:

Joe who is ... at 260lbs, 118 kg, or 18.5 stones.

Joe, you got a full 100 lbs. on me, bud. ;) I'm 5'8", 160, muscular build.

That isn't "short", unless you play pro basketball (in that case, you'd be a midget on the court with 7 footers, LOL). Plus, I'm lighting quick and an excellent shooter to make up for my lack of vertical stature on the court. Let's see those 7 footers cover me out on the 3 point line! BANG! :mrgreen:

-Chris, Who dominates his Go-Kart races, especially the guys that weigh 260... I lap them effortlessly. :joke:

I always imagined Morn like an extremely skinny guy. How many lbs. is 53kg so I can visualize? And how tall is he? Height and build plays a big part of weight.

Hey why don't you launch if FROM a roman candle?

Or bury it in the backyard?

Maybe smash if with a rusty iron bar?

Or let the dogs chew on it?

or.....

Put it is a bucket of grape juice. (or something stronger. ;) ) That might do the trick. LOL

Or you could put it in wet cement and let 'er dry. :)

This is a DVD right?

FRISBEEEEEEE!!!! :)

Justin -Who never would have thought of peeing on it..... :)

Why didn't i think of it before?  

Take a page from A.I. itself- stick the sucker in water and freeze it.

What and risk that some future generation might discover it and restore it. What an evil thing I would be doing to leave this horrible film to be possibley rediscoved by some unsuspecting future world. NO, I could not live with that on my conscience. :sleepy::jump::jump:

I loved A.I. !!!!!!!!!! I Loved It, Loved It, Loved it. Kubrick's ghost was all over that film and I couldn't have enjoyed that feeling more. (Imagine if Kubrick HAD made it?) Then I could understand The arguement!

A.I might be my favorite film of last year, (Mulholland Drive knocked me out, too.)

Jason.

The 80's cartoon revival is a wonderful thing, isn't it? :P

Classic G1 Transformers complete seasons on DVD, and new generation Transformers along with classic G.I. Joe airing on Cartoon Network. New comics and new toys (along with some reissued classics) for both. ;)

-Chris, Who grew up in and loved the 80's cartoons and toy/collectible marriage...

I cannot believe this thread has hung around so long.

Go away thread. Go away.

Joe, who is sick of this thread, and I created it

I must admit, I have not and would not ever destroy a movie print. :wow:

It is all a ruse. I have never wiped any DVD's of A.I., though I do know how. I respect the craft even if I don't respect the film itself. I stand by my feelings that A.I. is a terrible film, but I have only jokenly destroyed the prints somewhere in the back of my mind actually. ;)

Films are an almost sacred thing. To physically destroy one would be a disservice to all films, yes even Battlefield Earth, which is one film that makes A.I. seem almost good by comparison. LOL LOL LOL

LOL

What was the excessively violent film he did a few years ago, with Chazz Palminteri and the TV actor? You know -- Carrot Top?

• 1 year later...
I cannot believe this thread has hung around so long.  

Go away thread.  Go away.

Joe, who is sick of this thread, and I created it

Oh, the one time we agree...

yes Drax we agree it does achieve perfection, just not the type of perfection you have in mind.

Joe, who thinks of A.I. as Spielbergs Battlefield Earth.

• 14 years later...

I love art. A.I. is not art. E.T. is art, Jaws, and CE3K are art. 

A.I. is craft.

Very

Flawed

Craft. 

It is exceptional in one aspect. It features the single worst performance by an actor or actress in  SS film. Poor poor Ms. Frances.

A.I. strikes me as the type of movie that didn't sell many DVD copies. Somewhere there must be a factory full of them just waiting to be discovered in thousands of years as the last remnant of humanity.