More 'Lost in Space' music?

Steven Awalt

Haven't posted in forever, but I've always been a steady lurker...

Here's some potentially good news:

Of course it's not clear if the 70 extra minutes of unreleased music includes Williams compositions or not. Hopefully once the label gives more information this will become clear.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted that a while back but nobody replied to it. :?

Anyways I love the Lost in Space music as it was the first JW music I was ever exposed to.I've been watching the LIS DVD's lately and I can't figure out which Williams music might be unreleased.Everything in the 4 episodes Williams officially scored (Reluctant Sowaway,Island In the Sky,The Hungry Sea and My Friend Mr. Nobody)appears to be on the Volume 1,2 and 3 c.d.'s.In later scores,some new cues seem like they were composed by Williams but there's no way to prove it as Herman Stein is credited for the music on later episodes such as There Were Giants in the Earth.

Can anyone point out to me where there are unreleased JW cues?

K.M.

From the FSM MB.

“LOST IN SPACE: 40th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION” (2CD-SET)

Music by John Williams, Fred Steiner, Herman Stein and more.

To commemorate the 40th Anniversary of one of TV’s most beloved classics, La-La Land Records proudly presents a Limited Edition, 2-Disc set of sensational music from the beloved series. Digitally remastered, this special presentation will present the very best musical selections from the show, featuring more than 70 mins of previously unreleased music, including never-before-released tracks from John Williams, Fred Steiner, Herman Stein, Alexander Courage and more!! CD Booklet features exclusive art and liner notes.

LIMITED EDITION of 5000 UNITS

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/post...29987&forumID=1