Vinyl "Clones"?

Lurker

A friend of mine was at the "Star Wars Celebration II" convention and he said that he saw the soundtrack to Attack of the Clones for sale on LP. Does anybody know anything about this? I haven't seen it anywhere, and I'd love to get it. Thanks!

Neil

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard rumors of the existence of a TPM vinyl and even found an entry for it on uk amazon, however it had the cover of the UE. I've never heard of an AOTC vinyl, but seems it's existence could be quite possible.

I've heard rumors of the existence of a TPM vinyl and even found an entry for it on uk amazon, however it had the cover of the UE. I've never heard of an AOTC vinyl, but seems it's existence could be quite possible.

There IS a 2LP set of TPM. It contains the exact same music as the original CD released by Sony in May 1999.

And I'm 99% sure they have NOT released an AOTC vinyl (yet)

Hmmm...interesting. I think I saw the TPM in a Virgin Megastore here in Miami.

Dan - who owns LPs of E.T., Raiders Of The Lost, Jaws, Close Encounters, and Johnny Williams Orchestra Play Sounds From Screen Spectaculars

:mrgreen: "One Snowy Night" from Stepmom

.........hmmmm. So an LP is what does it for you, huh?

Dan - finding that "odd" to say the least

:) "Tardiness" from Pay It Forward (T. Newman)

I'll ndever play it, but i keep it as a sign of sexual prowes and virtility, the chicks really dig it.

LOL Love ya!

And Director, LP's really rock, sure they might lack frequency and dynamic range, but hell! They sound live, much more realistic sounding than CD's.