Need help from music geeks!

MeBeJedi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's true. :mrgreen:

Whoa. I need to get my hands on the Shrek score.

Yes, you really do. It shows what composers spawned from MV can really do (see also, Sinbad).

Ray Barnsbury

You know it's true. :P  

Whoa. I need to get my hands on the Shrek score.

Yes, you really do. It shows what composers spawned from MV can really do (see also, Sinbad).

Ray Barnsbury

I have Sinbad. I still need to get Chicken Run, which is awesome as well. Now Shrek too.

And the wishlist keeps on growing...

We cannot post links to download mp3 and so.

Copyrights thingy so we dont have this site closed...

I don't think that's strictly true. It's the preference of IndySolo's erring on the side of caution - he obviously hasn't visited corners of the internet even slightly darker than this, where people post....GASP....direct links and a whole manner of dubious things. The internet police don't seem to really care; perhaps it has not occured to some that the internet is a rather big place, so there's really nothing to worry about.

We cannot post links to download mp3 and so.

Copyrights thingy so we dont have this site closed...

I don't think that's strictly true. It's the preference of IndySolo's erring on the side of caution - he obviously hasn't visited corners of the internet even slightly darker than this, where people post....GASP....direct links and a whole manner of dubious things. The internet police don't seem to really care; perhaps it has not occured to some that the internet is a rather big place, so there's really nothing to worry about.

No, I'm just enforcing the rules. I'm well aware of what's available on the internet. We choose not to have that here. Thanks for cooperating.

Neil