Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Soundtrak

mcdaid72000

Do you think the Soundtrack to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom will be rereleased  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • No

Indiana Jone and the Temple of Doom Soundtrack was first release on May 23, 1984 and I have tried to find it on-line to buy, but have successfully failed to find it to buy. People are selling it on e-bay, but too expensive and not sure if they are telling the truth about the condition. I know it is not up to John Williams to rerelease this soundtrack, but maybe someone could let me know if this soundtrack will be rereleased?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To your luck and every JW fan all the three scores are rerecorded by Silva Screen Records label. The news just came in today and we discussed the matter here:

http://www.jwfan.net/index.php?name=PNphpB...iewtopic&t=8708

To your luck and every JW fan all the three scores are rerecorded by Silva Screen Records label. The news just came in today and we discussed the matter here:http://www.jwfan.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8708

This is a lame excuse just to get people to buy somthing. I did buy it though, but I still think the people who can determaine if th eIndiana Jones and the Temple of Doom soundtrack should be rereleased SHOULD release this soundtrack again and SOON!!!!! I like there version, but it is not the complete score and not really conducted by John Williams. I would also like more replies because this subject last the whole month of Nov. Thanks.

Who are the two people that voted "no"?. Think of the question. You don't think the score will ever be released in the entire future history of the world? That's quite a bold statement to make.

I'm sure between now and 2500 AD, the score will be rereleased.

Tim

Don't give up on e-Bay......I was in the right place at the right time with e-Bay and got it for less than £18 including postage.....not sure where you're from but that's less than $35US......this was only about a year ago.....

Don't give up on e-Bay......I was in the right place at the right time with e-Bay and got it for less than £18 including postage.....not sure where you're from but that's less than $35US......this was only about a year ago.....

I do not like e-bay because of the fact you can ONLY become a MEMBER if you give out your credit card number which is REQUIRED if you want to buy anything off e-bay. I think this is wrong. I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD or DO NOT PLAN ON GETTING A CREDIT CARD anytime soon. The reason being IDENTITY THIEFT. The person could claim they are selling the CD, but then decide not to and then they have your money and credit card number and with draw everthing in the account. Then your in debt with your credit card company and they want you to pay the bill when it was not you making those excessive payments on your credit card. This the main reason I will not get a credit card.

The person could claim they are selling the CD, but then decide not to and then they have your money and credit card number and with draw everthing in the account.

Bullsh. Even eBay is better than that.

This score is so great that it should be re-printed the OST too. Too many Indy/Williams fans out there still doesn't own it.

Same is for the expanded Raiders (or even the extremely incomplete OST).

The only still easy-to-get Indiana Jones OST in Last Crusade. It should be available in any store with a decent soundtrack section.

I do not like e-bay because of the fact you can ONLY become a MEMBER if you give out your credit card number which is REQUIRED if you want to buy anything off e-bay. I think this is wrong. I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD or DO NOT PLAN ON GETTING A CREDIT CARD anytime soon. The reason being IDENTITY THIEFT. The person could claim they are selling the CD, but then decide not to and then they have your money and credit card number and with draw everthing in the account. Then your in debt with your credit card company and they want you to pay the bill when it was not you making those excessive payments on your credit card. This the main reason I will not get a credit card.

That is the whole point of PayPal - the seller (and I have sold much stuff on e-Bay) NEVER sees your Credit Card details......

If in any doubt, many sellers also accept Cheque/PO if you use a bank account to actually register......

Also don't forget that your Credit Card company is liable if you buy something from e-bay and don't receive it......

then buy a loaded mastercard or visa, available at any bank, you can load it with the amount you need to use for your online purchase, and anyone who trys to steal it will find its an empty card.

then buy a loaded mastercard or visa, available at any bank, you can load it with the amount you need to use for your online purchase, and anyone who trys to steal it will find its an empty card.

You learn something every day....Joe, I had no idea you could do this! One more reason to take take the e-bay plunge.....

I have never had any trouble buying stuff from e-Bay - only once where I didn't receive an item but I only paid literally a few pennies for it so wasn't so bothered......the only thing to watch out for is e-mails purporting to be from either e-Bay or PayPal saying that your account may be frozen if you do not re-activate your account by clicking on the link.....these are verrrrry naughty ones!! needless to say they are from neither E-Bay nor PayPal, and reply to them at you peril! They do look very convincing.....

The people who think that e-bay is REALLY SAFE watch 20/20 on Firday. A lady is going to give her stroy on how she was jipped and her credit card accounts were wipped out. I think we should get rid of e-bay. One scam is too many. Boycott the E-bay. Do not visit E-bay at anytime. E-bay safe. HA!HA! HA! HA! :)