58 members have voted

1. 1.

• The Empire Strikes Back
    • Food.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a big pizza tonight while watching Empire. I'm stuffed now, but I think I could watch Empire again. Or listen to it.

ESB it is.

edit: damn that "for dinner" question!

- Marc, who doesn't like the taste of DVDs.

I'd like to try that sometime. And by the way, Sturgis, your avatar looks significantly jauntier with the addition of the headgear. Thank you. I'll finally be able able to sleep at night.

Why would one have Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon for dinner?

~Sturgis, who has

Well, while your polishing off Michael Mattesino's notes on The Battle of Hoth I'll just have some tasty sausage links!

Justin - Who often has pancakes for dinner.

P.S. The polls question isn't "Would you rather eat dinner or listen to Empire?" it's "Would you rather eat a dinner that consisted of some kind of food or eat the CD and packaging to the Empire SE?" :sigh:

Sturgis, your avatar looks significantly jauntier with the addition of the headgear. Thank you. I'll finally be able able to sleep at night.

Where's your Thanksgiving spirit? It's a Pilgrim hat!

Tim

Why would one have Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon for dinner?

~Sturgis, who has

Well, while your polishing off Michael Mattesino's notes on The Battle of Hoth I'll just have some tasty sausage links!

Justin - Who often has pancakes for dinner.

P.S. The polls question isn't "Would you rather eat dinner or listen to Empire?" it's "Would you rather eat a dinner that consisted of some kind of food or eat the CD and packaging to the Empire SE?" :|

You should have been clearer.

You failed, and ESB wins again. :P

I voted Food just to cheer you up Justin. Don't worry one day you will device a poll in which ESB does not stand a chance. It has to be on a different MB perhaps but keep on trying! :|

P.S. The polls question isn't "Would you rather eat dinner or listen to Empire?" it's "Would you rather eat a dinner that consisted of some kind of food or eat the CD and packaging to the Empire SE?" :|

Yup.....

Point?