All Good Things...

Lurker

I'm very proud of this board. I'm thrilled that we have a very active community. This is a very close knit board, and I thank everyone who participates here for making this place so great.

However, I no longer have the time to devote to every post and thread here. My responsibilites in my real world job have increased and sadly something had to give. Effective immediately, I will no longer be the full time moderator of this message board. This was a very tough decision to make.

The good news is, there was someone here who I thought would do an excellent job taking over the responsibilities, and he agreed to become the boards new moderator. I have found him to be a very reasonable and knowledgable poster and an overall nice guy. I hope that you all show him the same respect (or even more!) that you showed me here during my time.

And with that, I now hand the keys to the message board over to the new moderator, Marc, or as he's known here, "Mr. Breathmask"!

Neil

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not moderating! He's passed on! This Moderator is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, He rests in peace! If we hadn't nailed him to the board he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now hiistory! He's off the forum! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-MODERATOR!!

Congratulations Marc.

The good news is, there was someone here who I thought would do an excellent job taking over the responsibilities. I have found him to be a very reasonable and knowledgable poster and an overall nice guy.

Damn. I thought you were talking about me, Neil :|

Seriously though, congratulations Marc. ;)

You are perfect for the job (especially as we had a chat about this a few days ago at 3am in a dark alley and made sneaky deals considering distribution of JwFan funds....You scratch my back i'll scratch yours...know what i mean...nudge nudge wink wink..say no more).

Kissing ass already Tommy. :|.

"Now let me tell you something, brother!"

Don't even start to think that. Marc knows I like him, we send each other some emails about our vacations, and at least he reply to my emails and PMs. Don't think today is the day that I consider Marc a friend, my dear jelous redhead friend. ;)

I'm guessing this means you will hold Marc's hand for a while before trowing him to the wolves (me, Alex and Mirko)

LOL at least you putting me to your same level!

Neil, will you still post and be some kind of co-moderator?

I predicted this.

Really, were?

Do you mean, "where"? Well, some time ago I said that Marc would make a fine moderator and he thanked me for it. I'm not surprised. I always knew this would happen.

Hmmm...

I don't really think so. Ricard is the Pope, and it's still his MB. :)

As long as the Rules do not change radically then everything pretty much stays the same.

There wasn't a huge change when Moderation went from Ricard to Neil.

Hmmm...

I don't really think so. Ricard is the Pope, and it's still his MB. :)

As long as the Rules do not change radically then everything pretty much stays the same.

There wasn't a huge change when Moderation went from Ricard to Neil.

Tell us the truth, Stefancos. Are you hurt because Neil didn't appoint you?

Tell us the truth, Stefancos. Are you hurt because Neil didn't appoint you?

With all the respect, I don't think Stefan could have been a good moderator. I'm sure he would have abused his moderating powers banning whatever he feels like.

The first would have be me. :)

I was going to quote Ian McDiarmid here...

but never mind.

Anyway, I'm glad to get support from all of you - and most importantly, from our former moderators. Don't worry, the rules stay the same, there's just someone else invoking them now.

- Marc, :)

That's definitely like the first public speech of the new President of whatever nation.

Be sure to have the Raiders March playing on the background while doing your speech. That's the National Anthem of your nation.

He just no longer has the obligation to read EVERY post on the MB on a daily basis.

With people like me, that's definitely a good thing (using his eventul words).

A lot of thing happened since October 24th, Mr. Australian Veteran.

The newest news is that some guy named Marc is the new moderator.

And before you ask...NO, I just checked the calendar, it's not the first day of April.