2005 MB highlights/low points.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, thanks! I'm damn against that kind of collaboration when one say a thing and the same 2-3 losers "I agree! I agree!" bla bla bla get some personality! It's not that bad, but it's like they can't reason with their own brain and follow the leaders whatever and whenever. :P

The Rock's gonna take their monkey ass down to the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive and check them in to the Smackdown Hotel! :)

No, not in the very least, Joe is still Joe.  

But the death of his friend is definatly the low point for me this year.  

The high point was meeting hitch in Amsterdam.

thank you Stefan, I appreciate it, not sure the first line is true anymore, however you are still you, a good and true as always

It's quite surprising that Neil or Stef or any from their team of slave ass-kissers didn't mentioned the Jaws DVD thread as their high point.

I'm not sure I remember that thread, was it about the use of the wrong poster?

Uh...you, and Neil, and Alex perfectly knows what happened in that thread. You mentioned that more than once. :P

Also, you mentioned my name in this thread, but without specifications. Was me a high point for getting banned (finally Neil has found an excuse to kick me out, inventing a clone story and ignoring all of my replies), or a low point because I'm back?

Or a high point when I said I wasn't back as frequently as I used to, or a low point when, on the contrary, I decided to try to be frequent, hoping to finally have a free board with the new moderator? Or perhaps I forgot some reasons because I should be your low/high point? :)

Uh...you, and Neil, and Alex perfectly knows what happened in that thread. You mentioned that more than once. ;)

Also, you mentioned my name in this thread, but without specifications. Was me a high point for getting banned (finally Neil has found an excuse to kick me out, inventing a clone story and ignoring all of my replies), or a low point because I'm back?

Or a high point when I said I wasn't back as frequently as I used to, or a low point when, on the contrary, I decided to try to be frequent, hoping to finally have a free board with the new moderator? Or perhaps I forgot some reasons because I should be your low/high point?  :)

If you continue to ramble, I can tell you what kind of point it'll be! :P

Tim

tommyjohnson, you are the low point of this forum for me, you just don't seem to know when to shut-up. I would suspect you have A.D.D or something similar. You just go on and on, making the most idiotic comments and follow them up with something even more stupid.

It's fucking irritating, to say the least.

Low points - The Prequel Friends, the lack of a Williams GoF, Neil resigning from Moderator, Drax's slander of H-BP

High points - The Prequel Friends, Williams' 4 scores, Patrick Doyle's GoF, Mr. Breathmask becoming Moderator, finally not taking Drax's slander of H-BP personally, passing the thousand-post mark

It's been an eventful year for me, not as much as some (for the better and the worst), but ithappened, and we're all here. And for that I'm thankful.

tommyjohnson, you are the low point of this forum for me, you just don't seem to know when to shut-up. I would suspect you have A.D.D or something similar. You just go on and on, making the most idiotic comments and follow them up with something even more stupid.  

It's fucking irritating, to say the least.

And to think I didn't use to like you!

BROTHER!

I don't think anyone's mentioned the Oscars, when Johnny lost to Kaczmarek. I would've been fine with it, had something worthy like The Village taken the win, rather than the enjoyable but ultimately fluffy Finding Neverland. At least the Oscar Skype party was fun, right? :)

Ray Barnsbury

I'm surprised nobody mentioned my "Jaws Quotes" thread. Like James Dean, it was but a shooting star. It died young, but in it's brief life it gave pleasure to so many and brought a smile to the faces of even the most hard hearted amongst you all. In other words, the thread was a monumental failure and was cast into the pits whence it came :cry: I shall never forget this betrayal :)

I don't think anyone's mentioned the Oscars, when Johnny lost to Kaczmarek.  I would've been fine with it, had something worthy like The Village taken the win, rather than the enjoyable but ultimately fluffy Finding Neverland.  At least the Oscar Skype party was fun, right? :)  

Ray Barnsbury

You know, I had a feeling that was going to happen from the start :| I think the politics of the oscars got in there a bit.

And yep, I'd have been far happier had any of the other 3 won (if not PoA). And to add insult to injury, the look that Kaczmarek had when his name was announced was just too cocky, and I remember a quote from him saying that he thought he'd win because of the popularity of the film :devil:

I have a really strong feeling Williams might actually win this year for Memoirs of a Geisha.

:devil: Agreed

Highlights: my 45 posts

low points:the content of 44 of those posts

surprise: how few people here in JW board

likes his music?

oh year,that was definatelty the most utter dissapointemet in MB history.And now here's John Williams Horn Concerto....*Stotckachovic starts playing*.That sucked so much

K.M.

oh year,that was definatelty the most utter dissapointemet in MB history.And now here's John Williams Horn Concerto....

Indeed.....

Justin

oh year,that was definatelty the most utter dissapointemet in MB history.And now here's John Williams Horn Concerto....*Stotckachovic starts playing*.That sucked so much

K.M.

I'm so new here that I didn't get that one.

As a prof. horn player i'm interested,could you explain... :oops:

High points: Neil sending me an uplifitng PM on a not-so-great day

Low point: John Williams, James Newton Howard, John Debney and Thomas Newman losing the Oscar to ..... Jan A.P. Kaczmarek.

And to think I didn't use to like you!

BROTHER!

Ditto.

As for this Jan A.P. Kaczmarek jerk, he hasn't been nearly bashed enough around here, that's for sure. Finding Neverland was at best a mediocre film, but that score sounded like someone improvising the worst kind of new-age crap. Awful, truly awful. Kaczmarek, you suck. "my wife is responsible for many good notes I have written" he babbled in his Oscar speech. What a blowhard.

High Points - the Trek quote thread, making fun of Potterfans with Trek quotes, four new Williams scores, causing havoc on the board with Hitch and Justin.

Low Points - Half-Arsed Prince, Potterfans drooling over HAP, Rowling arse-kissing.

making fun of Potterfans with Trek quotes

I would never take advantage of a sexually immature species. You can assure them that's the truth, can't you?

Justin

I like Tommy.

That's a professional de-formation.

You have to stand up for the dumbest kid in the class.

Roald likes Tommy because Tommy makes Roald seem smart :mrgreen: .

Alex

High points: Neil sending me an uplifitng PM on a not-so-great day

Low point: John Williams, James Newton Howard, John Debney and Thomas Newman losing the Oscar to ..... Jan A.P. Kaczmarek.

That's OK, althought this thread was about the board's bast/worst moments, not personal moments. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Was the Ilyjarjar thing 04 or 05? It all runs together for me.

My personal high point was the birth of my daughter in June. I'm sure most of you remember that post.

My personal low point was ordering some Colon Blow and then finding out that I'm allergic to that stuff. No post to show this.